Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Good morning feckers! 🤎
I've had a few too many drinks and tbh, I should probably stay offline as me and alcohol dont mix well. - it's very unlikely but, i apologies in advance if I offended anyone in here (so please call me out if I do)

I promise not to vomit where I lay my head or piss myself and sniff my rancid pants, but I can't promise not to do myself an injury.
Drunk Fall GIF by RETROFUNK

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Good morning feckers! 🤎
I've had a few too many drinks and tbh, I should probably stay offline as me and alcohol dont mix well. - it's very unlikely but, i apologies in advance if I offended anyone in here (so please call me out if I do)

I promise not to vomit where I lay my head or piss myself and sniff my rancid pants, but I can't promise not to do myself an injury.
Drunk Fall GIF by RETROFUNK

I’m sure we won’t see you with pissy knickers on your head. Hope you had a good time. 🤎xx

Medusa

I’m sure we won’t see you with pissy knickers on your head. Hope you had a good time. 🤎xx
Ah, Thank you! 😘 I'm not a lover of alcohol and I'll probably regret it when I'm hungover for the next 3 days - I can promise you I'll never wear a pair of knickers on my head no matter what state I'm in. 😭

Last edited:

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Help I can’t sleep and I can’t hack listening to anymore right wing racist lives, is Demi, her leg or anyone else live? If not, do you think I could entice her into going live by posting I want to buy a pendulum in her thread and demanding her expert opinion?

Feb 29, 2024
Morning 💙❤️ woke up to a Labour win!! Hubby slept down stairs and just bought up a cuppa for me. Still waiting for our local results, I'm sure we'll stay con 🥺 without doxing myself we've lost a Labour seat for the outer area 🥺 but so glad that Labour are in!!! Just listened that Jess Phillips has her seat. Love her!!!! All kicking off as she's speaks