Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I put my message requests back to open purposely a couple of days ago because someone was coming at me in comments and they said they were gonna message me. Which never happened 🙄
But look what I just got 🤣 IMG_0156.png

Go around as a group?
I was watching that live from outside and I joined when I heard her say stop arguing in the comments, and went in and read them and you were the only person from here saying anything to her. And every thing you said was right.

Why are racists under the belief that saying sorry makes them a good person?
You’re not. You had those racist views and saying sorry doesn’t make them go away. You say you’re educated, Sally? Maybe try showing it. Claiming to be ‘not racist anymore’ isn’t good enough. Be actively anti racist or do off.

Nov 10, 2023
Go around as a group?
I was watching that live from outside and I joined when I heard her say stop arguing in the comments, and went in and read them and you were the only person from here saying anything to her. And every thing you said was right.

Why are racists under the belief that saying sorry makes them a good person?
You’re not. You had those racist views and saying sorry doesn’t make them go away. You say you’re educated, Sally? Maybe try showing it. Claiming to be ‘not racist anymore’ isn’t good enough. Be actively anti racist or do off.
People love to group us together as one when we’re individuals with individual views.

Sally was in Katiebees box defending her saying hc instead of mixed race last week. Sally said that’s how people in the north east say mixed race. I posted a screen record of it and actual people from the north east commented that it was bullshit.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Just popping by to wave goodbye to Rishi. Voted Red just to help boot the fs out of power. Don’t like any of the parties currently but anything over Tories (except racists.. ooops I mean reform).

I’ll probably be back Monday, busy this week. I have been informed CC has some visitors currently 😭 also, angies being the biggest t alive. Glad to be taking a break.

Hope you’re all well and fing s up 👹

Nov 10, 2023
Just popping by to wave goodbye to Rishi. Voted Red just to help boot the fs out of power. Don’t like any of the parties currently but anything over Tories (except racists.. ooops I mean reform).

I’ll probably be back Monday, busy this week. I have been informed CC has some visitors currently 😭 also, angies being the biggest t alive. Glad to be taking a break.

Hope you’re all well and fing s up 👹
Hope you’re enjoying your break. You’ve been missed here.

Angies Spider

Jun 26, 2024
Angies Bedroom
I also think that Labour got a landslide because the prevalence of Reform took voters away from Conservative voters, and not from Tory voters.

I seen so many ‘safe’ Tory seats lost, because those voters went to Reform, so it left Labour with the majority vote. I guess that’s one thing we can thank Reform for, at least.
One things for sure, the racists that were standing with the Conservative party helped out more than we can ever imagine. As much as we will always have right wing politics, it will never be enough to win politics of the UK.

Farage won't last 5 years, he won't be able to abide by the rules, give it a year before he's sick of Clacton and holding surgeries, having to actually do physical work.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
People love to group us together as one when we’re individuals with individual views.

Sally was in Katiebees box defending her saying hc instead of mixed race last week. Sally said that’s how people in the north east say mixed race. I posted a screen record of it and actual people from the north east commented that it was bullshit.

We have to be honest, Pearl is from the north east and if she had opportunity to say a word that is a slur, and try and pass it off as ‘it’s what we say here’ then you know we would have absolutely heard that word from her crusty, frothing gob, but we never have.

Sallys just a racist wally, and forever will be

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Morning!

I can’t help feeling sad this morning because I just wish Labour got their landslide with Corbyn as leader.

Judas said it, I remember reading it last night, Starmer is a Tory in a red tie.
I stayed up till about 5am watching it all. Of course victorious historical moment. I don't feel happy though, it's bitter sweet. People voted for Corbyn back then because they believed in him. People voted Labour yesterday because they were scared and told it's the only choice if they don't want another 4 years under conservative. It's just the lesser of two evils.

The number of reform votes made me feel sick.

I also watched Tony have people in his box last night, he didn't even know what winning seats meant but was chatting about immigration. It's scary these people even have a vote.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I stayed up till about 5am watching it all. Of course victorious historical moment. I don't feel happy though, it's bitter sweet. People voted for Corbyn back then because they believed in him. People voted Labour yesterday because they were scared and told it's the only choice if they don't want another 4 years under conservative. It's just the lesser of two evils.

I also watched Tony have people in his box last night, he didn't even know what winning seats mean but was chatting about immigration. It's scary these people even have a vote.
Did you see Jezza's speech at Glasto in 2017? 🥰 🥰 🥰

Angies Spider

Jun 26, 2024
Angies Bedroom

I also watched Tony have people in his box last night, he didn't even know what winning seats meant but was chatting about immigration. It's scary these people even have a vote.

I get that everyone should be able to vote, but many don't even look at what they're voting for, but do so because it's cool to put Reform as their pfp on Facebook. I don't think all of those are racist, just going along for the ride because their mates are (Majority are still racist bigots)

They need an exam before you can vote. You can't vote if you can't spell your own name, without using crayons 😂