Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 11, 2024
London
I'm watching but I didn't hear anyone being called a rat? But then again I have the attention span of a goldfish 🐠

I'm aware that's not a goldfish 🤣
I was just scrolling fyp and she said that's Chloe my daughter gets out you litter rat she just came in the live. None of the others said a word to whoever said it
Are we not allowed call our kids rats now?

Great...

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network
It was the way she said it sounded really nasty stopped me in my scroll to listen harder

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
I was just scrolling fyp and she said that's Chloe my daughter gets out you litte rat she just came in the live. None of the others said a word to whoever said it
Heyyyy that would be me. Firstly the name Chloe is not my daughter's name. Secondly yes I called her a rat because on Fridays she identifies herself as a rat ✌️

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I was just scrolling fyp and she said that's Chloe my daughter gets out you litte rat she just came in the live. None of the others said a word to whoever said it
Weird that you think calling a child a rat is worse than calling someone who was abused as a child little miss inbread…. But go off I guess 🙄
Awkward Mean Girls GIF

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
Fiesty how did you not recognise my voice considering you were slugging yourself in messages telling everyone that I was your ex Mrs sister... when we both know you were panicking about what I know about you & your ❄️ debt from Newcastle you ran away from 😏

Attachments

• f1765482-fc3d-40d0-89a3-34303af1d871.jpeg
    f1765482-fc3d-40d0-89a3-34303af1d871.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 47