Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
So I ended up back in that Ruby's live. She says she fell and went to one hospital, but said hospital broke her hip. OK HUN!! So she's went to another hospital and is waiting on them fixing her hip 😂 what a liar. She's being vague about the hospitals calling them the R and C 🙄 Hopefully she's sectioned instead.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
So I ended up back in that Ruby's live. She says she fell and went to one hospital, but said hospital broke her hip. OK HUN!! So she's went to another hospital and is waiting on them fixing her hip 😂 what a liar. She's being vague about the hospitals calling them the R and C 🙄 Hopefully she's sectioned instead.
Conveniently muted when the doctor said, I've had a look at your xray. I'm guessing they are sending her home cos she's come back saying if she cancels the live at any time she won't be back on for a few days 🙄

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Conveniently muted when the doctor said, I've had a look at your xray. I'm guessing they are sending her home cos she's come back saying if she cancels the live at any time she won't be back on for a few days 🙄
did you see she done a poll? it was “if you think this is my karma for everything i’ve done on tiktok” she blocked me for saying yes the b

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Animated GIF
i’ve not read back too many pages 🤣but did anybody see the grief EQ has been getting for her face 🤣i think she’s had way too much filler and she does look different. I don’t feel sorry for her when people are calling her fat and stuff simply because she’s called people fat loads.

Last edited: