Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
My heart feels heavy 🥺 having a chilled day and possibly stay in my pjs 🤗 Thanks for asking ❤️
Bless you. Although I only know you as sweet little marshmallow picture on here, I did think of you yesterday when I went outside. The sun was shining (albeit briefly) and I hoped it was shining where you are, on a day I can only imagine was very emotional.
Be kind to yourself today... PJ days can bring comfort 🥰💛

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning guys!
Had another lovely early night last night, however I did record like ten minutes of Canesten Flangies live, waiting for something to kick off. It never did, but I noticed her viewer count barely rose above 80 for the entire time.

I loved this part where Kayles was saying the wrongens need to stay over on other social media. Angie better get downloading Clapper then huh.

View attachment copy_289AA078-0BCC-404A-A203-3258EA29A33C.mov

Feb 29, 2024
Bless you. Although I only know you as sweet little marshmallow picture on here, I did think of you yesterday when I went outside. The sun was shining (albeit briefly) and I hoped it was shining where you are, on a day I can only imagine was very emotional.
Be kind to yourself today... PJ days can bring comfort 🥰💛
That's so sweet, thank you. The sun did shine for her, the pink glittered coffin was sparkling as we blew bubbles into the sky. A beautiful horse and carriage and so much love ❤️ Today is going to be watching the tennis (when it stops raining!) and football. Thanks to everyone that has shown me kindness specially when we are all strangers x