Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Angie rants about people talking about her. But conveniently forgets the stuff she has said and done. She’s platformed literal pedalos and tried to make excuses for that Ashlea one. She’s mocked dv survivors, a persons losses , SA. She’s bullied multiple people. She asked for a death certificate when someone lost their daughter/sister and they were raising money for the funeral and the baby left behind. The list is endless ..urghh.

Jul 2, 2024
paris
Morning guys!
Had another lovely early night last night, however I did record like ten minutes of Canesten Flangies live, waiting for something to kick off. It never did, but I noticed her viewer count barely rose above 80 for the entire time.

I loved this part where Kayles was saying the wrongens need to stay over on other social media. Angie better get downloading Clapper then huh.

View attachment copy_289AA078-0BCC-404A-A203-3258EA29A33C.mov
They have no friends to talk s about or mock. They make fun of disabilities and illnesses. But have none left to do that to. Angie claims she has s to do, but is online all day on voice chats and orders McDonald’s. She needs a real life. Or a mental institution.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Angie rants about people talking about her. But conveniently forgets the stuff she has said and done. She’s platformed literal pedalos and tried to make excuses for that Ashlea one. She’s mocked dv survivors, a persons losses , SA. She’s bullied multiple people. She asked for a death certificate when someone lost their daughter/sister and they were raising money for the funeral and the baby left behind. The list is endless ..urghh.
Yup, a proper t, init.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This is why I will never regret anything I’ve ever said, or may say about her. She’s in a different league of respect, by the fact she has none for anybody, so she gets none from me.