Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Hello everyone hope you’re all good ❤️ Have to admit I’ve not been on much so I haven’t caught up but I’ve just stumbled upon a live on my fyp where it all seems to be kicking off and that racist Troy is in the comments saying there’s an exposure on this woman tomorrow
The username is diamondartbackup0, anyone seen her before?
Seen her earlier, apparently has kids in her box, I didn't see any but she appears to be somewhat neurologically challenged? Idk what the right term to say is anymore but like people were going maaad in her boxes and she was just sat doing diamondart.

Feb 29, 2024
He can not discuss my relationship when he’s sexting half the app
I’ve got screen shots on my page of him flirting with talia late at night… when she was first on and off with ricksta and Alex and ricksta were supposed to be mates! I told Toni but she was in denial as usual, but it seems like she’s seen sense now as I’ve not seen her around!

Mar 2, 2024
Hello everyone hope you’re all good ❤️ Have to admit I’ve not been on much so I haven’t caught up but I’ve just stumbled upon a live on my fyp where it all seems to be kicking off and that racist Troy is in the comments saying there’s an exposure on this woman tomorrow
The username is diamondartbackup0, anyone seen her before?

Yeah she’s a sick nonce t. Do you remember a little lad who passed away called Harrison? Harrison’s Army? Well she made accounts of the poor boy and trolled his mother after his death.

I’d stamp on her head