Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Alicia in Miss Remi's box.. she says '' when he used the chimpanzee... he's been pulled up on it. I don't dislike Dave Doran.. he's doing what the people want to see, people want drama''.
Certain people on the app get a by ball it seems. Luke, he goes and hangs out with cla who is racist, homophobic and transphobic and no one seems to give a s

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

360 CharliXCX
🎶
YEAH,
Quick drop me!
Paraglidin'-bawling-loves making a scene
'Moderators help, block cc entry'
Life off the edge : she so Julie-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
Jump in the box n she make herself cream,
Alfalfa on smack, lil rugrat street queen,

She's everywhere she's so Julie-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

blueee123

Mar 5, 2024
Marcel demoded Miss Remi. Respect to him.

Miss Remi, the issue is not with how you fight, but rather with how you failed to check racist fs like Dave Dorans as he misgendered and mocked your ''friends'' while you were laughing with him in your box.
She wasn't laughing with him at all. Yes, big up marcel he's sticking by his boundaries but the same appreciation should be held for miss Remi as she's stated just because she doesn't scream and shout about the injustices does not mean she isn't fighting the same fight. Dave was addressed by Remi regarding the misgendering..

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
She wasn't laughing with him at all. Yes, big up marcel he's sticking by his boundaries but the same appreciation should be held for miss Remi as she's stated just because she doesn't scream and shout about the injustices does not mean she isn't fighting the same fight. Dave was addressed by Remi regarding the misgendering..
Hello Miss Remi. I was watching the live but I interpreted it differently. You don’t have to scream and shout about the injustice but just as you stood your ground with FLANGE and didn’t allow in your box, we (or at least some) would like to see the same energy when dealing with someone like Dave Dorans who disrespected Marcel repeatedly and was still kept in the box.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
In casualty, on morphine and diazepam drip but can’t sit or lie dow n yet. Dont think they’re letting me home until I get mri tomorrow to see what is going on
Hope you get better soon hun. Hopefully the good stuff will ease the pain a bit now. I’m glad you went to get checked, better safe than sorry x