Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
So you feel the need to comment where everyone in a box goes? How truly boring your lives are
you feel the need to comment on people commenting on people in boxes.
Animated GIF

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Ok, I’ve been a silent reader but I need to iron out the creases now😭. When I went into Dave’s live, I went on my MAIN account, the severity of the situation stopped me from going on any troll accounts, it would have been extremely disrespectful given the magnitude of the situation. When I went in, I hadn’t said anything, yet Dave said “Ew what is that profile picture”. I then retaliated and said shut your shiny head up. He then kicked me from the box and started talking about me for a couple of minutes. I went back to BabyA/Shantelle and co. for a few minutes before I went back to work. I then didn’t come on till around 7 that night. I then was gonna do a rub and scrub on my live, then realised I was shadowbanned because I had just come back from a 7 day ban. So I went over to Remi, where I cussed out Dave Doran’s, Angie and Pearl for their racism and their incessant bigotry, not only towards me but everyone else. A few minutes later, Remi said that she wanted Dave Dorans in the box, Mama Gee who was in the live decided to drop down because she didn’t want to speak to Dave, understandably. Dave then came up and addressed BabyA first, I was STEAMING as he was chatting absolute gutter ball trash. After a few minutes, I interjected so I could address Dave. At THIS time, I was on Black Biden, but Remi had told Dave that it was me on the account MULTIPLE times. That’s when I cussed him out and the whole misgendering stuff took place. At the end of the day, you should know that Marcel is a typical male French name (I’m not French by the way), if Dave didn’t have the cultural competence to add 1 and 1 together, then what now… I think I must have dropped down at some point to go and message a few people, but then when the live came back on my FYP, these guys were talking about me being an old white man… I said what? I rose up and said I rose up on my main account and was offended that Dave’s word was being taken over mine. I told everyone to stop talking about me and dropped from the box. Whatever happened after is whatever happened after.

As I said I could stand to be corrected and am happy to be so apologies for assuming you were on the Black Biden account in Dave’s