Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
What did he say? Regarding LOFE. I couldn’t give a s. She cares for no one except that racist, homophobic, dv mocking, ableist lying b.

Whatever bed she’s made she can rot in it.

DROPP MEEE DROPP MEEE
That life on the edge was sacked as a teacher from touching children, what he said about Angie and Lynz was true but saying that he’s lost the argument

Mar 2, 2024
That life on the edge was sacked as a teacher from touching children, what he said about Angie and Lynz was true but saying that he’s lost the argument

See normally I’d be outraged and call it out. LOFE has sat by while angie has spoken the worst on the app. I have no sympathy or morality towards her on any level.

She’s a t. A t with s tattoos and Turkey teeth

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tbh there all has enough go say about chippy last night wen he wasn't on the app he's reacting and rightly so x
He can react all he wants, people can call his reaction over the top. Opinions and all that, if he's upset he can cry and call us pedos and ring the social if he wants x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't miss anyone when I leave, I want banned from here 😭
Go Away Goodbye GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I like how you’ve edited what I’ve said and compressed it. I said he’s been pulled up on stuff, correct. And I said he’s doing what people want to see in regards to the lives he’s run with Angie pearl paigey taurian etc in his boxes. He wanted views and he wanted gifts and drama is what people want to see. Please don’t twist my words it’s not kind
The only thing compressed is the video clip below that shows the words you spoke and that I have quoted.
The periods in between my post lets the reader know where I have excluded some text. It wasn’t intended to twist anything, it just wasn’t captured in real time as I penned my post. So what was edited and twisted?

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I dont agree with any of these gobshites threatening to ring the social and dragging innocent children into a fing tiktok argument. Unless children are actually in danger the socials time should not be wasted. And they have done this on both sides.
I actually don't even like Lynz I think she's a dickhead but she doesn't even put her kid online, very rarely chats about him and you don't hear him in the background. If chippy has any suspicions she's a bad mum it should be done out of concern for the kid not just because she's upset him.