Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

blueee123

Mar 5, 2024
She wasn't laughing with him at all. Yes, big up marcel he's sticking by his boundaries but the same appreciation should be held for miss Remi as she's stated just because she doesn't scream and shout about the injustices does not mean she isn't fighting the same fight. Dave was addressed by Remi regarding the misgendering..
This isn't Remi. Everyone interprets things differently you're right. As she said this morning, we deal with things differently.. if you don't like how she deals with things or her boundaries, swipe on. I just don't agree with you stating "she laughed with him" not could you have possibly viewed her other lives before that as she has expressed her support to marcel and again has called him out for the misgendering

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Warning Yvette Nicole Brown GIF by Bounce

blueee123

Mar 5, 2024
Assuming I knew Miss Remi was well loved, I doubt those with opposing views wouldn't stand up for her. I don't know if the account is Miss Remi's or not. I addressed it as Miss Remi to annoy them not because I thought it was true.
Why would it annoy me? You've obviously got a personal hatred for Remi which indicates you're one of those with opposing views in support of delulu.

Mario

Jul 7, 2024
wales
Argh Angie is still in last night clothes that she was sick in, and even wiped her mouth on to get rid of the sick. Is this the new elphaba?