Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Can someone just do a quick summary of the s that went down between the infested one, lynz, LOTE and chippy please?

And is there a screen recording of it anywhere?

Thanks in advance
Lynz got banned last night, decided it was Chippy reporting her, so her and Angie started chatting the utmost se about him, that he wasn't abused but was the abuser. Chippy bit back today, I guess, and they're all "he's unhinged! We didn't say anything about him! He's just coming at us for no reason!".

That is my very basic understanding, cuz I was pissed last night and napped today. 🤣🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Question Mexican GIF
Yes, even though you thought you weren’t because you didn’t recognise the region as Mexican 😭 you’re not the best at being Mexican, you may need lessons ese

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Can someone just do a quick summary of the s that went down between the infested one, lynz, LOTE and chippy please?

And is there a screen recording of it anywhere?

Thanks in advance
Oh, and Max and Billy got involved today, too. Billy has said LOTE was dismissed as a teacher for inappropriate conduct.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
please has someone recorded this. Marcel needs to go to the police because that sounded like a threat.

Also Dave said he doesn’t give a s about doxxing and all that. So Angie is sat with him and therefore doxxing is ok so can her address he doxxed now?

Edit: I say doxxed, it’s not doxxing when Angie literally shown where she lives on live every time she walked back from the town center, with the shopping mall that had her town name on in big writing. Just sayin.