Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I was trying to be kind 😭😭😭
I thought long and hard about my reply and I settled on 40s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Drag Race No GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Buster.... sending someone £100 in gifts is fruitless because at the end of the day tiktok took 70%... and MaryAnne gifted people on tiktok with most of it. She can't be asked to repay gifting money back.

PayPal is a different story.

I feel weird about this whole situation tbh, what actually occurred today to bring this to a head? Did Tinks actually hand over money? Or just was it just her intention to get a loan?
Wtf is Andrews story?

season 1 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Buster.... sending someone £100 in gifts is fruitless because at the end of the day tiktok took 70%... and MaryAnne gifted people on tiktok with most of it. She can't be asked to repay gifting money back.

PayPal is a different story.

I feel weird about this whole situation tbh, what actually occurred today to bring this to a head? Did Tinks actually hand over money? Or just was it just her intention to get a loan?
Wtf is Andrews story?

season 1 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls
She told people her sister was very close to dying this morning and she needed money to get too the hospital too say good bye it was a lie which she said she meant something else and shes not actually dying at all

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
No because they worked out she was lying so someone warned tink before she sent it
I've honestly missed loads, what has she lied about? Because Buster was as clear as mud as per usual and Claire didn't confirm what the lies were either. Did she say her sister was currently in hospital but she isn't?

Edit Ignore this I see u have replied above with the answers 🤣🤣🤣