Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She told people her sister was very close to dying this morning and she needed money to get too the hospital too say good bye it was a lie which she said she meant something else and shes not actually dying at all
Whaaaat.. 😬

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Whaaaat.. 😬

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
Aparently its now a broken wrist but who knows at this point she's told multiple stories with different things wrong from brain injury, broken hip, broken wrist, sepsis thats the only ones i can remember. But all this started this morning in tinks live wih her asking for money to get to the hospital because her sister was dying now she's saying she didn't mean dying

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Aparently its now a broken wrist but who knows at this point she's told multiple stories with different things wrong from brain injury, broken hip, broken wrist, sepsis thats the only ones i can remember. But all this started this morning in tinks live wih her asking for money to get to the hospital because her sister was dying now she's saying she didn't mean dying
omg her sister is ruby?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh so she actually asked for the money 😨 I didn't realise.

That video you posted of Andrew in the background banging about the kitchen made me feel abit uneasy, I know she's in the wrong but it does make me wonder if she's being manipulated to some degree.

Oh so she actually asked for the money 😨 I didn't realise.

That video you posted of Andrew in the background banging about the kitchen made me feel abit uneasy, I know she's in the wrong but it does make me wonder if she's being manipulated to some degree.
Alot of us said the same i posted too get people's views, but she could have been nervous too be live its hard to say i guess. I wish I'd of stayed watching angie now because my brain hurts

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Don’t know I got blocked on entry 🤣 I just woke up. What was said about us?
It seems to be a TikTok teapot outing, her naughty Nikki associates have collided with Canadian Angie territory, apparently she’s obsessed with here and reads here for hours and hours (the lady said she listens but I’ve changed it to read because I’m not sure if she knows it’s a forum 😂)