Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
As much as its possible we can't make assumptions without facts right? At the minute here and now the facts are she's lied, taken money, called someone mrs blobby and upset people
I remember her being in different groups slagging people of and jumping boxes. Was a big fall out and then she was back in the box next day all forgiven. Must have been January time as I didn't know about lives back then 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Good morning, I'm still mind blown by Angies actions, her, Dave and all those fy cult enablers should be ashamed but they are way too stupid/racist/ ignorant. Angie KNEW exactly what she was doing..her smug face said so. To then mock burns victims was a new low. My son when through 9 operations, 2 years of hospital visits and 4 years of compression garments. There was a man on his ward who'd lost his nose and ears in an explosion..yeah that's hilarious!!! She's an ignorant fool who will never amount to anything useful to society!

I shall be trolling angie for the foreseeable future.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Good Morning 😃 I wonder if Red will be back today after last night's drama again! As she will have to address it.
I noticed in Lukes live yesterday Angie commented that she isn't defending people anymore (not sure who she has been defending) wonder if that was a ploy so that he wouldn't speak about her? Even though he did but he didn't exactly pull Angie up for anything.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I fell asleep watching Canesten Ange from the outside. But lord above, when Kayles the ogre retells a story man… ‘right?’ ‘rriigghhttt??’ ‘RRRIIIGGGHHHTTT???’ - I couldn’t hear anything else once I focused in on it…
Memory Remember GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I get more and more disgusted by what I’m seeing and reading here 🤬 they are literally scum! Angie & Dave are perfectly suited with their attitude to different races, cultures, etc I’ve been dipping in and out since Friday as in a flare and slept mostly since then, except to pop on here when awake. I think I prefer the flare to these people 🤬🤬🤬🤬

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I get more and more disgusted by what I’m seeing and reading here 🤬 they are literally scum! Angie & Dave are perfectly suited with their attitude to different races, cultures, etc I’ve been dipping in and out since Friday as in a flare and slept mostly since then, except to pop on here when awake. I think I prefer the flare to these people 🤬🤬🤬🤬
What do you mean by flare sorry?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Good Morning 😃 I wonder if Red will be back today after last night's drama again! As she will have to address it.
I noticed in Lukes live yesterday Angie commented that she isn't defending people anymore (not sure who she has been defending) wonder if that was a ploy so that he wouldn't speak about her? Even though he did but he didn't exactly pull Angie up for anything.
He is just as bad as a Angie