Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I remember a late night rant last year, the evening a Muslim man helped Angie home when she was slumped against a tree. She waxed lyrical about her Father telling her “you can always trust a Muslim but never the Jews” (not an exact quote). What ensued was many anti-semitic statements, so don’t dare accuse others of hateful ideology you’ve spewed.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I gotta say I'm going to really, really, really enjoy the next time she's crying like a b on live.

virgins meme GIF by Death From Above 1979
#MeToo

🥦🥦🥦

Nov 10, 2023
I remember a late night rant last year, the evening a Muslim man helped Angie home when she was slumped against a tree. She waxed lyrical about her Father telling her “you can always trust a Muslim but never the Jews” (not an exact quote). What ensued was many anti-semitic statements, so don’t dare accuse others of hateful ideology you’ve spewed.
I have that somewhere. I downloaded it from an fyp page thingy. Hang on I’ll try find it.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Might have a divide here but I don’t agree with what the hardys are doing. Make memories with your daughter instead of sitting on live. As much as I find it really sad what’s happening and no child should have to pass away at such a young age, I can not justify a parent sitting on live with strangers with the title “all gifts go towards making memories” how can memories be made when he’s never off live
Especially when tiktok take 70%,my spidey senses have never liked both of them

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com