Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I remember a late night rant last year, the evening a Muslim man helped Angie home when she was slumped against a tree. She waxed lyrical about her Father telling her “you can always trust a Muslim but never the Jews” (not an exact quote). What ensued was many anti-semitic statements, so don’t dare accuse others of hateful ideology you’ve spewed.
She was mocking Jewish people the other day too! She had a pair of knickers on her head and living ot was in her live and he told her to take her dirty knickers off her head and she said she’s Jewish and it’s part of her religion! She makes me sick!

marcus

Jun 15, 2024
london
It seems to be a TikTok teapot outing, her naughty Nikki associates have collided with Canadian Angie territory, apparently she’s obsessed with here and reads here for hours and hours (the lady said she listens but I’ve changed it to read because I’m not sure if she knows it’s a forum 😂)
She’s live now talking about pedlo they are obsessed with this subject they call everyone pedlo. I think deep down they are.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I remember a late night rant last year, the evening a Muslim man helped Angie home when she was slumped against a tree. She waxed lyrical about her Father telling her “you can always trust a Muslim but never the Jews” (not an exact quote). What ensued was many anti-semitic statements, so don’t dare accuse others of hateful ideology you’ve spewed.

I might might might have this but I’ll have to check

Edit: never mind just seen legend redredwine posted it

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Mar 15, 2024
York
thats a thing of nightmares is that :ROFLMAO:
Sign Of The Cross Omg GIF by NEON