Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
i'm happy to be called out/up for it, i've said it, even on a live before, i wasn't educated into it's origins, it was just a phrase my parents told me when i was younger "stop having a paddy because you're not getting what you want". learnt something new today.
I will try to not use it in future as now i know what it actually means.
Imagine if tiktok people actually held their hands up like this and acknowledged they didn't realise something and will make a change 🤯🤯🤯

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
To the husband or the new guy?

Well, I don’t know how much time has actually elapsed since she came out, feels like a month or so.
Well the new guy really is the old guy, he's her old prison boyfriend, he's in the photos but the math I dunno 😭

Attachments

• IMG_7280.jpeg
    IMG_7280.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 28
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It's been like it since Sunday apparently and the smell is rancid 🤣 luckily my street is half a mile long and I'm at the other end
Unfortunately I'm on a bend in the system, so sometimes when there's a blockage "water" and "tissue" comes out of the manhole by mine. Thankfully it's never smelt too bad, and the couple times it's happened that I know about they responded within a day or 2. There is a street in my town, though, that persistently smells of s. It's pure rancid. 🤢 And somehow people open up takeaways on that street. No, thanks. I'm not hungry. 🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Imagine if tiktok people actually held their hands up like this and acknowledged they didn't realise something and will make a change 🤯🤯🤯
if only pearl had done similar a month or three ago...!

i do mean it though, i'm going to attempt to wipe it from my vocabulary and make sure i don't say it to my descendants... there's no need for this sort of derogatory s in 2024!

Feb 29, 2024
Unfortunately I'm on a bend in the system, so sometimes when there's a blockage "water" and "tissue" comes out of the manhole by mine. Thankfully it's never smelt too bad, and the couple times it's happened that I know about they responded within a day or 2. There is a street in my town, though, that persistently smells of s. It's pure rancid. 🤢 And somehow people open up takeaways on that street. No, thanks. I'm not hungry. 🤣
Sounds lovely 🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
@RedRedWine🍷 I’m not quite sure if this fits the brief you gave me, but this is what evolved 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment copy_8E5A84FF-07CF-4791-ADCA-5A12C1B28159.mov

Howie Mandel GIF by America's Got Talent

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
nor did i, around the midlands it's a very common phrase for a tantrum. normally said to others as "having a paddy" rather than throwing a paddy... but i have heard the latter.
I'm also today year's old and realising. It seems so obvious now, but I never looked that deep prior. "Having a paddy" literally translated to "having a childish tantrum" in my mind.

Racism in our day-to-day is a fing bottomless pit, I swear.

season 5 episode 11 GIF by Workaholics