Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Ha ha!! @Alicia you are going to be taken to court apparently…
Bohemian Rhapsody Fantasy GIF by Queen
I’ve heard. What’s she gonna say? ‘Hello police, a woman called Alicia said I’m probably on the register and she has pulled me up on my ignorant bullshit for ages which means she’s stalking me, but I speak about her and others continuously- oh and I did black face but it’s ok because I had a Muslim boyfriend’

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve heard. What’s she gonna say? ‘Hello police, a woman called Alicia said I’m probably on the register and she has pulled me up on my ignorant bullshit for ages which means she’s stalking me, but I speak about her and others continuously- oh and I did black face but it’s ok because I had a Muslim boyfriend’
Lets be real... if she said anything in relation to pedophilia etc they would be more concerned about why she's been called that and would check the system when taking her details to make sure she isn't wanted and breached bail etc

Jun 8, 2024
uk
random but does anybody know the rapper that cla normally listens to and brags about? On one of the many times she’s been racist she tried to blame a certain rapper, i just can’t think of the name of him

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Lets be real... if she said anything in relation to pedophilia etc they would be more concerned about why she's been called that and would check the system when taking her details to make sure she isn't wanted and breached bail etc
And they would want her phone with all the EVIDENCE on, highly unlikely she would EVER part with any of them

Medusa

Sorry,I'm still catching up @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I hope you're feeling better and you feeling like a whole new woman 🤎🩵🤎 Welcome back @Nolan 🎵 you have been missed. 🤎
@what was that you said I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and hopefully you're home soon. 🤎🤎 @Zia’s Hostage You've vanished quicker than Harry Houdini, seriously though, I hope you're ok and all is well. 🤎
soz if I've missed anyone. 🤎

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Is this actually someone in here?
They've been on here for some time but they have changed the account name. You all have been here much longer than me so if you go back through their comments you might work it out? I do remember some of the comments but cannot remember.....

Last edited: