Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Mrs F is also the Frida CC on TT. Her name is Sammy.
She's been on here for a long time under a different account name. She was a massive hater of Alex but a supporter of Angie on the app. I can't remember her account name before on here but some of you OG's might recall based on her old posts?
Suddenly she is a massive supporter of Alex and still Angie. Been supporting Angies racist comments and actions in Mushrooms live tonight.

Hope I've explained it well, pain meds kicking in 🤣🤣
I called that Frida CC account out earlier on Brigham’s live and told her to drop CC out her name as I didn’t think she was on here. She was on there loving on Alex and Angie. It’s embarrassing to think people might think she speaks for us. 🤢

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m gonna do someone up at Amazon 👊🏼🖕🏼 bastards have lost my package
I may have spoken rashly

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I called that Frida CC account out earlier on Brigham’s live and told her to drop CC out her name as I didn’t think she was on here. She was on there loving on Alex and Angie. It’s embarrassing to think people might think she speaks for us. 🤢
Woah woah woah! I’m glad you called that behaviour out.
Can we just clarify that nobody speaks on behalf of me on here. Alex is a button mushroom cocked dirty perverted t and I for one do not support him in any way shape or form

Medusa

Mrs F is also the Frida CC on TT. Her name is Sammy.
She's been on here for a long time under a different account name. She was a massive hater of Alex but a supporter of Angie on the app. I can't remember her account name before on here but some of you OG's might recall based on her old posts?
Suddenly she is a massive supporter of Alex and still Angie. Been supporting Angies racist comments and actions in Mushrooms live tonight.

Hope I've explained it well, pain meds kicking in 🤣🤣
Oh, I've seen Frida lurking in people's lives with cc in their name and wondered who she was.
Thank you, you've explained it well. 😘

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
Hey, I know I’ve been messaging a lot more than I should lately😭, but I figured that FYP was something I was going to do a bit more regularly, but I do need the help of CC to find screen recordings. I actually do want to talk about CLA tomorrow because what I have witnessed from her is insane and people like AngelGoddess were backing her when she said the N word was even crazier. Nah. I was just enquiring on whether screen recordings were available of what she said about Jay Slater and any further comments she made today, I’m going to find some other clips and file them together to play and talk about it. Any help will be greatly appreciated, doing “FYP” is all new to me so I’m just finding my footing😭
Hey Marcel , I bet it will be all over the fyp by the morning. Also The Observer on YouTube will probably have the full live tomorrow

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Hey, I know I’ve been messaging a lot more than I should lately😭, but I figured that FYP was something I was going to do a bit more regularly, but I do need the help of CC to find screen recordings. I actually do want to talk about CLA tomorrow because what I have witnessed from her is insane and people like AngelGoddess were backing her when she said the N word was even crazier. Nah. I was just enquiring on whether screen recordings were available of what she said about Jay Slater and any further comments she made today, I’m going to find some other clips and file them together to play and talk about it. Any help will be greatly appreciated, doing “FYP” is all new to me so I’m just finding my footing😭
Hi Marcel, If you can’t find it on TikTok, the Reddit sub; Chelsea Lee Art is a good resource on all things CLA and report on all her wrong doings x

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
To now support Alex and Angie. Yes change your mind if you want but get the do off here if they are your views. We don't tolerate racism or support anyone that mocks child SA!

Wtf who supports those 2 you absolute knob I've no idea what the fk you are banging on about I've never changed my name on here or supported alex or angie ho back and check old comments I've posted

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
To now support Alex and Angie. Yes change your mind if you want but get the do off here if they are your views. We don't tolerate racism or support anyone that mocks child SA!

Wtf who supports those 2 you absolute knob I've no idea what the fk you are banging on about I've never changed my name on here or supported alex or angie ho back and check old comments I've posted