Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Thank you for that . if there's 1 thing I'm not I am no liar
I double-checked that any old replies don't automatically update to a new alias if it's changed, plus you don't have the name changed icon in your profile. So, as I said, unless you've made a new account you have been Mrs f since March. I don't know who you are, obviously, but all I can do is take your word that you're not Frida C C until something more concrete is shown than you sharing an initial. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
In all honesty I remember you being Mrs F since you joined
I am nanny d has got a bee in her bonnet coz I said manda and chantelle called maryann out ages ago and said they were all warned and for some reason I'm being accused of all kinds like supporting alex

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Don’t you dare pierce the illusion Patty 😒 I’ve always wanted to go there, it looks beautiful 😍 I hope we get a few updates on your lush holiday (when you’re safely back of course) 🏝️
It’s stunning, I’ve been many times, I’m a sun slut, I love the heat! So many amazing places to visit and see, markets to haggle at, beautiful Turkish food! It’s my favourite place, I’ve been all over the world, but that’s the place I love the most.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I love most of you.

To the ones who've reached out privately , I notice you and I appreciate you.

Swooning In Love GIF by Tyga

Medusa

No love not cc nanny d and meno mafia I'm on about b4 they all fell out with him
Tbh, I don't really support anyone on tiktok I think most of them are fake af, However, Nanny D has always been a straight shooter and has no problem speaking her mind even if it means putting a target on her back, which is something i respect...Thats just my opinion.
We are all entitled to have our own opinions and dislike whoever we want, we are not going to agree on everything and it would be boring as do if we did.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
I double-checked that any old replies don't automatically update to a new alias if it's changed, plus you don't have the name changed icon in your profile. So, as I said, unless you've made a new account you have been Mrs f since March. I don't know who you are, obviously, but all I can do is take your word that you're not Frida C C until something more concrete is shown than you sharing an initial. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I dont even know who frida is absolutely do not have another account on here

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Tbh, I don't really support anyone on tiktok I think most of them are fake af, However, Nanny D has always been a straight shooter and has no problem speaking her mind even if it means putting a target on her back, which is something i respect...Thats just my opinion.
We are all entitled to have our own opinions and dislike whoever we want, we are not going to agree on everything and it would be boring as do if we did.
Yea I agree nanny d was always OK but slating me on live for no reason no not having that wonder if I get an apology highly doubt it

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Love Nanny D, she is a very good and honest person which is very hard to find on that fing app. 🤎

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Yea I agree nanny d was always OK but slating me on live for no reason no not having that wonder if I get an apology highly doubt it

Medusa

I'm not sure what's happened or what's been said, maybe there's more to it than you know or there's been some confusion, I don't know I guess I'm trying to give you a different way to look at it. Nanny d has always been fair and it's out of character for her to slate someone for no reason, maybe she doesn't know she's hurt your feelings or how you feel, if it was me and I was seriously pissed off and hurt, then I'd message her privately and hash it out, but that's just the way I am I'll take my issue and problem directly to the person, but I know not everyone is the same. I hope whatever has happened can be resolved.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
For people just joining we like to keep you entertained here at CC

We have the following live events running concurrently

@AlexBrighamLive we have a fully grown man whining like a dog 🐕 with UnicornFyp having it out with him

@hey_hey_paula.backup is live streaming Basement brighams live with superb commentary

@delusive_angie2 Chucky is seething after being triggered by Alicia

@Markusemzz is looking a little more sober than usual screaming that John Shields Stole from her.

That's all I have for now folks

What a bloody night for me to fall asleep early :(