Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
So ive been awake half the night and hung out in hey Paula's live. I'm away for a few days so haven't been on TT much so was catching up in there.
So it sounds like Mr mushroom has had a 6 hour live and it was full of deflection on his part? Don't know, don't care tbh as he's a knob head.
But the craic with Maryann was interesting!! From what I gather she's been basically begging, saying she's about to run out of Money for Lecky etc. Then there was a mention of a sick sister in hospital she wanted to visit. So they all felt sorry for her and was sending her Money. Someone went into their overdraft to do this! And another was literally about to take out a fing loan for her!!!! Turns out that Maryann may have exaggerated her circumstances. Then there was talk about her fella having a Gambling problem. And when they all rallied round her they didn't even get a thanks or a kiss my arse from her!
The plot twist is they didn't really want to be speaking bad of her! 🤯🤯🤯
She's done what so many begs on that bastern app have done - literally lied and conned money out of people, but we can't say anything bad coz it's Maryann!
Get the do outa here! She's done wrong. She knows right from wrong. do off!
As for CLA showing her jammy gash 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Hope everyone’s well today, I stink and need a bath. Was a sweaty night. I think most of you are tip top, swell people. But I’ll never like Alicia or Unicorn FYP. I just want them to see that. Not all of us are behind you 👹 I think you’re clout chasers and using CC for your own gain. Just a heads up; I got rid of MummyBelton when she did this and she went loopy.

Have a nice day you beautiful fers xxx

Last edited:

pandalover

Apr 4, 2024
England
Hope everyone’s well today, I stink and need a bath. Was a sweaty night. I think most of you are tip top, swell people. But I’ll never like Alicia or Unicorn FYP. I just want them to see that. Not all of us are behind you 👹 I think you’re clout chasers and using CC for your own gain. Just a heads up; I got rid of MummyBelton when she did this and she went loopy.

Have a nice day you beautiful fers xxx
I miss one night and miss 25 chapters what’s happen with Alicia?

Feb 29, 2024
Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
hey guys

First of all let me apologise that my box talk was not held when it was meant to be. Unfortunately real life took over and I'll always hold real life above the app, I am going to hold box talk today at 11am on comment cafe.

I have all your reply thank you for taking time, anyone who is free please join and feel free to come into the boxes and join discussion 😀

So sorry for late notice we have summer holidays just now and due to the never ending rain our activity has been rained off today, so I'm able to hold the show

I'm over explaining due to my ADHD lol I'll stop now but box talks today 11am Mary Motormouth 😀

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Catching up on last nights activities on Observers YouTube, and found this quite ironic when she joined the box.

Alex’s 180’ on everything relating to Angie is so strange and concerning that I can’t help but thinking it must be trolling. He can’t actually have such a lack of dignity that he would rescind every single thing he ever said about her and now claim that she’s a good person?

IMG_5317.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
hey guys

First of all let me apologise that my box talk was not held when it was meant to be. Unfortunately real life took over and I'll always hold real life above the app, I am going to hold box talk today at 11am on comment cafe.

I have all your reply thank you for taking time, anyone who is free please join and feel free to come into the boxes and join discussion 😀

So sorry for late notice we have summer holidays just now and due to the never ending rain our activity has been rained off today, so I'm able to hold the show

I'm over explaining due to my ADHD lol I'll stop now but box talks today 11am Mary Motormouth 😀
I'll be there