Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

"Apparently iv just had a notification pop up on my screen" Alex is too far gone, what does he mean apparently? Hes looking at his phone and reading the message 😭😭 he can't tell what's real and fake anymore

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Medusa

Listening to chain reaction cam2ing brat, Darren talking about Isla’s end of life plan is absolutely disgusting, that poor girl has no choice about her personal details being plastered all over TikTok! WHO is advocating for her? This is pure manipulation! I’m not sorry for saying this
I've tried to avoid speaking about it as child loss or any other loss is a sensitive subject, and it's something I've been contemplating speaking about, but its there and its being spoken about and as much as we try to avoid it, it's either brought up in conversation or its on the fyp.

After listening to Darren in Reds box yesterday i can't help but say what I think, I'm aware this might upset some people, and you may have a different opinion, and rightly so.

I was once in Darren's shoes, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's something you never get over, and my heart breaks for him and Katie, it's a parents worst nightmare but people are forgetting about Elsa, and this is where some of you may want to quit reading... When you are told your precious child has little time left and they are at the end of life and you have little time to make a LIFETIME of memories with them, the last thing a parent thinks of is going live on an app for hours on end. I, for one, made sure I never left their side, and I crammed whatever I could into the little time 'we' had left - time you'll never get back.

I'm aware there's so many people who love Elsa, but I'm sure those people would understand if their parents need to take time off the app to spend their final days with their child. (A child who needs them MORE than ever) no one wants to see a child suffer and that's what people have been watching.

The last thing on my mind when I had to make memories with my child was a social media app or sitting battling when that time could have been used to make endless memories, memories that will last a lifetime,memories that are worth MORE than any amount of money.

One thing you can't do is turn back the hands of time, and guilt is one hell of a thing to live with. I just hope in the near future Darren and Kate don't look back and regret the time they didn't spend with their child because grief is a horrific thing to go through, and its then that you wish you should/could have done more.
I completely understand that everyone is different, and we all deal with things differently, but if you're putting your terminally ill child on an app and you've shown her when she's been extremely sick and vulnerable then you're going to have people questioning your morals. There have been countless times when people could see she was not well enough to sit on camera while they battled day in and day out. Personally, I'd have more respect for them if they were to spend time doing the things they needed to off the app, and if they wanted to update their loyal followers, then they could do that by doing weekly posts.
Sorry, but that's my opinion, and something i stand strongly by.
With that being said, my heart and prayers go out to the family, because although i may not agree with what they're doing preparing to lose a child is not something life can ever prepare you for. πŸ™ πŸ•ŠπŸ’”πŸ•Š

Medusa

She never use to bother me until she chatted utter s yesterday anddddd what she said to Devon actually came from the live I was in, she had the nerve to throw it in his face and she wasn’t part of the live she was just listening in as per usual , I’m actually fuming about it. She stays watching, recording and reporting but everyone is obsessed and stalks them , make it make sense. She was the one who gave the wrong information to Angie which then got Paige racially abused by Wayne in pearls box 🀬 this is a ex head teacher with 2 degrees … fk right off
She's a fine example of why I played truant and spent more time smoking behind the bike sheds then I did in class.