Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
IMG_0956.jpeg
How long until the breakdown and needing time off. Why people subscribe is beyond me. What do they get different to people who don’t sub? 😂😂😂 flipping fools the lot of um…Angie might have a cult but so dose dry mouth, cry baby, pork chop miss beg!!!
They get priority over boxes 🙄 which conveniently works in her favour as they all bloody just agree or repeat her uneducated thoughts.

Medusa

I'm so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you. My daughter lost her best friend at 10 years old and we recently (as many of you know) went to a little girls funeral last week. My dear friend had come off social media all together. Apart from letting me know about us know she was going Rainbows and had settled in. We had no updates until the day she passed. She spent every second with her daughter and if she was asleep she was in bed with her. I know people deal with things differently but I do pray that she'll have privacy now. One of my friends is now 20 years on and she said she can now smile again but feels so guilty. My heart breaks for the Hardy's and all that are reading this that have lost a child 💙❤️
I am so sorry for your friend and for you and your daughter. Sadly It's true what your friend said, no matter how many years go by, there's always that feeling of emptiness and finding joy, and laughter in the simple things in life are often bitter sweet because that feeling of guilt raises its ugly head. I would hate for what I've said to come across as insensitive, and the last thing I want is to bring the mood of thing thread down by mentioning it, which is why I voiced my opinion and went off for the night.
Grief is a soul destroying, There's no right or wrong way to deal with it. I've always tried to explain it as waking up one day wearing a life-sized backpack full of cement. You can't remove that backpack, and you buckle under the pressure, but as the days go by, you become a little more stronger to carry it. It's always going to be there, and you're always going to be weighted down by it. some days It feels lighter than others, and some days, it's backbreaking, but it's part of you and something you can't remove and it some how becomes a part of the 'norm'. Sorry, I guess I'm trying to explain something that's probably not making sense, and I'm not very good at expressing emotions. I will never say i know how your friends feel because each person's journey is different, but I can relate to what they're going through.
I just wish the Hardys could see that theirs so many other ways to keep their viewers updated it's clear to see the girl is loved dearly, and she's the apple of her Dad's eye but she deserves some dignity and peace especially now, I wish them all the best because what they have to face is certainly not easy.

I will leave it there, and out of respect for the family, I will try and avoid speaking about it, although it will be difficult because no matter what you do or where you look it's being spoken about or its on the fyp but i will take myself offline so I'm not tempted to give any unwanted opinions.
Thank you, everyone, for your messages. I agree with what each of you has said, and I'm sorry if any of you found my post triggering because that's the last thing I would ever want to cause anyone. 🤎🤎

Last edited:

Medusa

Loving I Love You GIF
I Love You GIF by Sesame Street

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Scouse slayer ‘this is just my room and I have my opinion and if you don’t like it that’s fine’

So she’s having opinions on other peoples opinions and telling them their actions are wrong? Why does she not just accept that is their opinion and if she doesn’t like it it’s fine she can just not watch the video or not read comment cafe?

The double standards be double standarding