Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
About the fishies and mensies 🤔

They’re conducting individual friendships and group friendships, online and to an audience. This is so unnatural to how humans need to fundamentally engage with one another. An example, two friend groups that were once all friends, would have no way to know what the other group was talking about - entirely and with receipts. Gossip back and forth can often happen but not in the theatrical way it’s displayed on TikTok.

It’s perfectly normal for human beings and especially friends, to vent, rant, talk and make jokes no one else is supposed to hear - about times gone by. It’s entirely unnatural for hundreds of people to witness every interaction between a friend group and be able to have the historical knowledge to make jokes, be they dark or not.

That’s all of yours responsibility, you broadcasted it all and naturally a peanut gallery will form and have their opinions.

For the love of all that is sane, take it to a Facebook group or WhatsApp - IF you don’t want to repeat history because it will, again and again.
Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
About the fishies and mensies 🤔

They’re conducting individual friendships and group friendships, online and to an audience. This is so unnatural to how humans need to fundamentally engage with one another. An example, two friend groups that were once all friends, would have no way to know what the other group was talking about - entirely and with receipts. Gossip back and forth can often happen but not in the theatrical way it’s displayed on TikTok.

It’s perfectly normal for human beings and especially friends, to vent, rant, talk and make jokes no one else is supposed to hear - about times gone by. It’s entirely unnatural for hundreds of people to witness every interaction between a friend group and be able to have the historical knowledge to make jokes, be they dark or not.

That’s all of yours responsibility, you broadcasted it all and naturally a peanut gallery will form and have their opinions.

For the love of all that is sane, take it to a Facebook group or WhatsApp - IF you don’t want to repeat history because it will, again and again.
citizen kane applause GIF

Marisa Tomei Movie GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I hear you lot are going to jail again. I haven't been here for a few weeks but can I come too please 🥹 Hope you're all good. @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 and anybody else who's been having a bad time, I hope you're all feeling better 🥰
Hello luv 😍 you’re back, so you’re coming with us now, well done 🤣 good to see you poppet 🩵

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
If she acts the way she dose because of PTSD she either needs therapy or her meds changed. She won't get a job if she's unhinged
She won’t get a job once they see the fery she’s caused and been part of. The internet hold all of this behaviour she can’t escape it.

She sickens me with her poor excuses for being a s human being.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
So :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I hear you lot are going to jail again. I haven't been here for a few weeks but can I come too please 🥹 Hope you're all good. @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 and anybody else who's been having a bad time, I hope you're all feeling better 🥰
Nice to see you back, I’ve been away and just had some new boobs 😍

Pain is worth the amazing new rack and unlike the bastards going at cc for being bullies , we actually have day to day lives unlike them degenerates x