Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Quick question, don’t know if you will know or not. But my son is on DLA since he was eight and has just turned 16, so I had to apply for PIP last week for him, just waiting for the forms etc. But do you know if the PIP process will be easier seeing as he still already receiving DLA? Or is it going to be scary and painful like everyone says it is, I’ve got mad anxiety about it. ☹️x
There is a few fb groups that
Hahaha Roadman getting up in the box thinking Luke was slagging Miss Red off and didn't even know they were discussing CLA , he didn't even know she'd been arrested , READ THE fING ROOM 😂 😂 😂
That was awesome!! Like when red was leaving and eastenders music come on after the BBC theme music 🤣🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Ooooo, I've just opened my mail from this morning and I've getting a big fat tax rebate! First one I've ever had in all the years I've worked!!!
Kid Dancing GIF

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
To be fair my family all went out together last week and a couple of them caught it. My granparents needed help on Tuesday and told me they felt fine, turns out my gran wasn't fine she just said it so I'd go round and help. I'm so angry with her. Iv ordered tests! Iv never had it 😭
Plenty of rest and fluids. Speedy recovery 💕

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey guys, too overwhelmed with doing PIP forms atm so I am not active, however, I wanted to come along to congratulate whoever triggered mushroom thrasher. (Not Harley/unicorn.. she’s annoying me, but my fellow CC crew). Big up and other annoying phrases these begs shout out 🤎🤎
With your PIP form. Put a personal statement in with it, via letter form. Have the descriptors next to you, and relate your life to the ones that apply in detail.

Get letters from friends, family, anyone that sees you, a nurse etc.

Create a pain diary and send a weekly example that includes did you eat, what could you cook or not, did you sleep a lot, did you do anything therapeutic, what was your pain score, and a daily over view of feelings etc.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Outstanding use of the, English language, Tam. Really super smart 😭

Jim Henson Dancing GIF by Muppet Wiki

Lucky for her, I just posted a video showing all of the slurs she used.

And ironically I ended the video with the image of her as a fraggle 🤣🤣

I’ve scoured the internet and that word is not a slur. It’s madness that she’s fighting that it is, whilst claiming the R word is not.

🦏

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Quick question, don’t know if you will know or not. But my son is on DLA since he was eight and has just turned 16, so I had to apply for PIP last week for him, just waiting for the forms etc. But do you know if the PIP process will be easier seeing as he still already receiving DLA? Or is it going to be scary and painful like everyone says it is, I’ve got mad anxiety about it. ☹️x
It’s a new application but don’t stress about it please. Just complete the form like last time xxx