Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
christ no wonder gypsies get a bad name. what the do kind of ‘fued’ is that ??? do they get one up on each other by digging up graves ?

edit: and setting fire to some bloke??
yeah, the reason that story is shocking is because it's a singular event. it's not the norm for gypsies or travelers to dig up skulls, that's why everyone's shocked. people of every type have one thing in common - we're cruel

got muted for mentioning they weren’t M victims as people are thinking. Didn’t even mean it in a bad way.. just don’t think saying they were M’d is right but that’s my personal take I guess 🫥
Fully agree with you because she's not telling the truth which isn't right

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I get that bringing up her family isn’t on but this is a massive overreaction
Honestly, the means justify the ends on this one for me. She's racist, she's vulgar, she's transphobic, and she's fickle. Let the end of her holiday be as s as Red's was.
Happy New Year GIF by HBO

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
he was legit houseless? that's embarassing for that elle girl. she blocked me that cah cause i asked if her username was a legally blonde reference, but she had a blonde wig on, spoke with a vocal fry and wouldn't shut the do up about being a lawyer (in reality, a law uni student).
and i remember nightcrawler angie going out to look, the live ending and her coming back on not arsed cause she needed cigs 😭
Yeah, Els was obsessed, held live after live!
As far as i know he was homeless, so many lives and no proof whatsoever he was lying. She thought she'd made tiktok fame but where is she now?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
A lot of us are poorly at the moment, sending the gentlest of hugs to you all 🫂 please consider some electrolytes poppets, they are like nature’s energy drinks but really good for you 🩵

Im too sick for this s... idk if its covid or a cold. Will find out when i get a test tomorrow!
Regardless im blaming Judas🤣🤣
IMG_8689.jpeg

IMG_5823.jpeg

IMG_5825.jpeg

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Just gonna state this Tam you tit. Alicia has never wanted to be a nonce hunter, she’s never tried to be a decoy and let’s face it, the amount of teams that have literal preds in them is pretty insane.

Don’t tell lies and you won’t get rinsed it’s that simple.
I don’t know where this has come from and why she keeps saying it. Look at all the hunters that have been outed for being absolute wronguns. Why on earth would I want to be one? And why would I want to act like a child getting dirty old nonces messaging me? Why does she keep saying that? 🤣