Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Hope all the poorly CC'ers feel better soon, it's horrible being ill! Big love to those nursing grandparents/parents, it's not always an easy job.
Off to watch the tam meltdown !
Always Sunny Mask GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'll give @angiesclapper a little while longer to reply as they maybe busy 'fanning' the fanny's on tiktok.
Just a heads up, you may want to block your ears or dive for cover because my fuse is short today.
Tbh, I was actually pretty respectful considering what I could have said.
I'll wait....
Bored Still Waiting GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Can't lie I'm excited a little 🤪

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
you need to realise i’m fanning the flames and egging the situation on to cause drama. i’m a wind up merchant.

it’s like when angies fuming about something and lynz sits there backing her up like ‘yeah ange she’s totally in the wrong’ because she know it winds her up.
Seriously? And you think we buy that 😂😂

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
hi all. i’m joining over here after many months on tattle since the forum is getting quieter and quieter! inevitable, but hope im welcome. cheers 😇 my name was elvanse70 if there’s any ex-tattlers here.

can someone please ‘like’ this so i know my posts are showing up - unsure if new members have to wait a certain amount of time to prevent spam

Last edited:

Medusa

Waiting for the pity party for Pearl when they’ve all absolutely searched people from TT offline. Don’t go for someone without expecting it back.
If you're going to insinuate that a grown man is 'doing things' to young boys, then she can hardly play the victim. I'm not saying Hussle was right in what he said but every action gets a reaction, plus it's public knowledge.