Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry, but how are people sitting saying not to bring up deceased family members when Angie does that continually?

If pearl got her hands on some information about hustle or anyone else she would be screaming it across the app. If you’re gonna act double hard on the internet and say the things she’s said, expect people to look in to you 🤷🏼‍♀️

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
He’s sounding like elpha, when people pull her on anything she screams transphobia. Tony is the same and screams discrimination when people pull him to stop shouting. The blokes got mega issues. Lots of paranoid people on tiktok
Ì just think if I was in that pub with my elderly mum,or granddaughter his outburst would of frightened ghem to death,he has no thought for others 😡

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Omg, I thought it was a one off, i didn't realise she's done it before.
I don't like mentioning kids but she's playing with fire and putting those poor children at risk. What a melon!
Dumb enough to make racist comments under her own name but even uses her children's picture as a pfp , it's almost like people forget about the digital foot print. Someone I knows son was arrested and taken to court for sending threatening emails to an MP some years ago under his own fing name 🤦🏼‍♂️

Medusa

Dumb enough to make racist comments under her own name but even uses her children's picture as a pfp , it's almost like people forget about the digital foot print. Someone I knows son was arrested and taken to court for sending threatening emails to an MP some years ago under his own fing name 🤦🏼‍♂️
The problem with these idiots is they'll say and do anything to get a reaction even if it means putting their loved ones at risk. Totally bonkers.