Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
hi all. i’m joining over here after many months on tattle since the forum is getting quieter and quieter! inevitable, but hope im welcome. cheers 😇 my name was elvanse70 if there’s any ex-tattlers here.

can someone please ‘like’ this so i know my posts are showing up - unsure if new members have to wait a certain amount of time to prevent spam
Greetings and welcome, please find in your letterbox a welcome package - sign the contract in 🩸 and do not worry about returning the package, once you have signed your signature someone will promptly retrieve it from you.

Looking forward to seeing how you troll,

𝔈𝔩𝔪 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢

lake tahoe face GIF by Vintage 3D

P.S.

Hail Judas

leopard GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
hi all. i’m joining over here after many months on tattle since the forum is getting quieter and quieter! inevitable, but hope im welcome. cheers 😇 my name was elvanse70 if there’s any ex-tattlers here.

can someone please ‘like’ this so i know my posts are showing up - unsure if new members have to wait a certain amount of time to prevent spam

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
thank you. glad i know where i stand. trolling is banned on tattle so i’ll get to work 🤣🤣💀

angie stinks of thrush and piss… pass it on

edit: oh and her s cat has fleas
You’ve changed your tune luv. You were well and truly in with the cult and from what I remember, could be quite a vicious little twerp.

You always stood out because there aren’t many men in the cult and I never forget a face. I do also recall though that you would be nice at times, which was very contrasting and confusing.

So, what made you see sense and are you still a contrarian?

You’ve changed your tune luv. You were well and truly in with the cult and from what I remember, could be quite a vicious little twerp.

You always stood out because there aren’t many men in the cult and I never forget a face. I do also recall though that you would be nice at times, which was very contrasting and confusing.

I'm sure they've been in angie's box also at some point

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

Oh no was my "welcome" premature?

Hi guys sorry I’ve been mia. I had a long hospital stay but I can finally say baby girl was born safely by emergency c section at 36 weeks. We had a nicu stay but are both doing really well now, after a few weeks. I’ve missed so much and missed you all 🤍🖤 b3e50964-487c-4f30-a78e-914eb70d62cc.jpeg
Aw congratulations we've all been thinking of you 💖

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hi guys sorry I’ve been mia. I had a long hospital stay but I can finally say baby girl was born safely by emergency c section at 36 weeks. We had a nicu stay but are both doing really well now, after a few weeks. I’ve missed so much and missed you all 🤍🖤 b3e50964-487c-4f30-a78e-914eb70d62cc.jpeg
Congratulations 🍼😍👼🏻

It’s wonderful to see you again and so glad Mum and baby are safe 🩵