Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I just saw this, another fallen soldier 😭 my poor luvs 😩🩵
I think I've been lucky as I'm not feeling as bad as other members, its just a pain because we opened a boxing gym a couple of months ago designed for underprivileged families/children and its been hard work and this weekend is the first weekend we've had at home for a while and we'd made arrangements with friends who we haven't seen since last year but we don't want to pass it on to anyone, especially someone vulnerable. Thank you my, lovely, 🥰 No doubt I'll be back up and running soon. 🩵
- and I hope everyone else has a swift recovery 🤎

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hope all that are poorly get well soon 💙❤️ well done to all the grandparents that are looking after little ones so their kids can enjoy a child free weekend while watching tennis and football. Will be catching up on here over next few days so please post all the gossip 🤣🤣 now back to nana duties (just had to ask hubby how to spell duties as was trying to spell it with a g) 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just handed my youngest back, was here from Thursday morning till last night, then grabbed him today for a few hours 🥰🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think I've been lucky as I'm not feeling as bad as other members, its just a pain because we opened a boxing gym a couple of months ago designed for underprivileged families/children and its been hard work and this weekend is the first weekend we've had at home for a while and we'd made arrangements with friends who we haven't seen since last year but we don't want to pass it on to anyone, especially someone vulnerable. Thank you my, lovely, 🥰 No doubt I'll be back up and running soon. 🩵
- and I hope everyone else has a swift recovery 🤎
You’ve such a beautiful heart, do you know that 🥹 I really hope it doesn’t kick in and up the ante 😭 even though it doesn’t feel bad now, make sure to still rest etc in case it catches you off guard 🫂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Medusa

J is transphobic too! Did she ever jump in the box and tell Donna to stop constantly talking about elfbars genitals? No she laughed along…. Just like she always has done sit there and laugh and no one will notice that she’s not calling people out for their s 🤣
She more or less did the same thing in Daves yesterday, she could of dropped but stayed and laughed when he was deliberately being homophobic towards elphabar, she did drop but she was back within seconds.
She's not stupid or as innocent as she makes herself out to be.

Medusa

@Brain Jizz 🧠 💦 congratulations on your new titties (○)(○)

Breast Cancer Love GIF by Mighty Oak

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
This is really disappointing 😞 I implore anyone who thinks mimicking such accents is funny, to scroll through @soogia1 on TikTok and realise the damaging implications to the Asian community.
I loved Soogia but her attack on British Chinese food was weird and how long it went on for wasn't needed. A little bit of research could have told her all about it. Recently she went after a creator who ordered a very basic filled baguette from a restaurant in Vietnam off their menu and because it wasn't traditionally how she knows it and has never saw it served that way the woman was automatically wrong and had to prove she choose it from the restaurants menu.