Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

You’ve such a beautiful heart, do you know that 🥹 I really hope it doesn’t kick in and up the ante 😭 even though it doesn’t feel bad now, make sure to still rest etc in case it catches you off guard 🫂
Stop it! 🥺 I'm not good with compliments I'd rather you call me a t 😭😭 but thank you for your lovely, kind words, It means a lot. 🩵🩵

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I think I've been lucky as I'm not feeling as bad as other members, its just a pain because we opened a boxing gym a couple of months ago designed for underprivileged families/children and its been hard work and this weekend is the first weekend we've had at home for a while and we'd made arrangements with friends who we haven't seen since last year but we don't want to pass it on to anyone, especially someone vulnerable. Thank you my, lovely, 🥰 No doubt I'll be back up and running soon. 🩵
- and I hope everyone else has a swift recovery 🤎
I’ll call you a t but a very kind and gracious one 🥰🥰

Medusa

They’re so beautiful 😍 thank you lovey, I’m in love 🤣
Welcome to the fake knockers club.😍 Although mine weren't a choice I still wouldn't change them, and the added bonus of knowing your face will drop quicker than your bazookas is a win win! 😭

Last edited:

Medusa

I’ll call you a t but a very kind and gracious one 🥰🥰
happy i love you GIF by Rebecca Hendin

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Welcome to the fake knockers club.😍 Although mine weren't a choice I still wouldn't change them, and the added bonus of knowing your face will drop quicker than your bazookas will. Win win! 😭
😂 they look unbelievable, they’re fake now and I don’t give a do. I promised myself I’d have them done and worth every penny x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I loved Soogia but her attack on British Chinese food was weird and how long it went on for wasn't needed. A little bit of research could have told her all about it. Recently she went after a creator who ordered a very basic filled baguette from a restaurant in Vietnam off their menu and because it wasn't traditionally how she knows it and has never saw it served that way the woman was automatically wrong and had to prove she choose it from the restaurants menu.
She can sometimes miss the mark, like you said with the Chinese British take out situation. That absolutely could have been settled with a swift Google search 😆

I’m not familiar with that baguette incident, I shall take a look later!

Her intentions always seem good and so I do respect that and her deep love of her heritage. What she sometimes needs do be more careful of, is the power of her audience. I do really respect that she stopped tagging accounts for example, to reduce stampeding to other creators and bullying etc. It still happens though unfortunately, which is the nature of TikTok/social media 😕

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hi guys sorry I’ve been mia. I had a long hospital stay but I can finally say baby girl was born safely by emergency c section at 36 weeks. We had a nicu stay but are both doing really well now, after a few weeks. I’ve missed so much and missed you all 🤍🖤 b3e50964-487c-4f30-a78e-914eb70d62cc.jpeg
Ohhhh CONGRATS 🥳 how are you now you’re home? You must be so pleased your precious bundle is home & safe. It’s lovely to have you back xxx

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Hi guys sorry I’ve been mia. I had a long hospital stay but I can finally say baby girl was born safely by emergency c section at 36 weeks. We had a nicu stay but are both doing really well now, after a few weeks. I’ve missed so much and missed you all 🤍🖤 b3e50964-487c-4f30-a78e-914eb70d62cc.jpeg
Baby Boy GIF by GreetPool
Many congratulations so happy for you and your family,glad you’re both doing well. s this our first CC baby?

Feb 29, 2024
Fyi -
We think Delusive Angie the stinky fishy fanny with black teeth is a TikTok begging little narcissistic who spins any feel sorry for me story for attention to get TikTok gifts and who abuses her mother. She is also a racist yet somehow her and her family members have at some point been in relationships with every nationality, and she told a woman of colour to go back on a boat.

“Life on the edge” has her tongue so far up Angies unwashed arse. She allegedly was a head teacher and allegedly was sacked.

Tam/Rhino/tilly tantrum, we also think is a narcissist. She gaslights and manipulates anyone and everyone. She is a racist, an ableist and creates drama wherever possible. She used to be a pedo hunter but shagged one pedo and bribed another. She lost her kids to social services because of her behaviour and her boyfriend is a convicted heroin dealer. She also likes to fight in the harvester pub carpark and claims to know the manager who is a good friend of hers but miss baguette rang up this manager and recorded the call which proved the manager had no idea who tam/rhino is. More info came out last night that she doxxed dead babies to hurt the parents!

And Alex Brigham is a racist and a pred who sends hid mushroom pictures to vulnerable women in DMs behind his girlfriend’s back. Turns out she cheated on him first. He also wanks himself to death while on live.

Pearl is a racists and called a woman of colour an orangutan. She sees no problem in her choice of words and continues to use it.

Miss red, also know as Miss beg. Low intellect, cannot hold debates, also an exposed racist. She will let her brown noses in her box to defend her. She also gets a Chinese and gets pounded twice a week by Simon.

Those are the main characters we very much so dislike. 😬
You forgot about my little Tony 🦄
C5F987EA-5EDD-4276-BEF9-6247305819FA.jpeg