Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I was horrendous for overplucking. I was handed a reality check when I went for a interview in a modelling agency and they sent me an email declining me and offered me advice on growing my eyebrows šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
How rude to say that to you! If I leave mine more then 3 weeks they end up like old mans eyebrows I even get the odd white one that is double the thickness šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
My daughter who's 30 over plucked as a teenager and she ended up having tattoo eyebrows and had them topped up. But I worked with someone who had hair removed from the back of their head and put onto her eyebrow area. Not sure what's it's called. Mine grow very quick and the lady that wax/threads mine has to cut them first as they sprout šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I have to fill mine in with wonder brow lol

Mar 2, 2024
I was horrendous for overplucking. I was handed a reality check when I went for a interview in a modelling agency and they sent me an email declining me and offered me advice on growing my eyebrows šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Batana oil. Itā€™s on Amazon for a tenner. Will last you forever. Got my bestie some whose brows were very sad. Within 2 weeks they were filling out. She started using it on thin patches of hair on her head, stress related. Same effect. Itā€™s good s šŸ¤Ž

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Was just wondering if someone can tell me why people give, G the time of day?

Sheā€™s a racist, abelist whiny t.

Errr brother errr šŸ˜’
She is a vicious, nasty little tantrum throwing t. The hypocrisy of them all joining the Wanking Alex brigade is wild after all they've seen and said about his behaviour.
Shazzy was begging from that group for a while. There was also a suspicion she was trolling herself in order to go live ranting and raving for sympathy and gifts. She blamed CC for that! She hated Alex but is also no crawling out of his hoop.
The Manda woman is a controlling hag, she uses others platforms to be vindictive.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She is a vicious, nasty little tantrum throwing t. The hypocrisy of them all joining the Wanking Alex brigade is wild after all they've seen and said about his behaviour.
Shazzy was begging from that group for a while. There was also a suspicion she was trolling herself in order to go live ranting and raving for sympathy and gifts. She blamed CC for that! She hated Alex but is also no crawling out of his hoop.
The Manda woman is a controlling hag, she uses others platforms to be vindictive.
Yes that was me she went for because I think I said she trolled herself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon