Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I did till I seen that they had killed the shooter. But then he's blured out (not that I want to see a 'dead person')
We all know they're not above using a fall guy and silencing them before any incriminating evidence can be leaked from said fall guy...

I saw a video of someone saying there was something in the hand Trump put up to his ear post-shots. In that person's video it did look like there was, but on other videos I looked at it appeared to just be the way the sun hit his skin as he raised his hand. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ziggityler has an interesting video where they say it was a publicity stunt to secure Trump 2024, and what they say does seem incredibly plausible.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
The thing is now Trump will get pity votes because of the attempt.

And if it wasn’t staged, I’m gonna be honest I wish the shooter had took more target practice beforehand so he didn’t miss.
Could go the other way and have people realise the severity of guns and want them banned and go Biden instead

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Could go the other way and have people realise the severity of guns and want them banned and go Biden instead
Nah. If Sandy Hook and Columbine and the countless other "incidents" haven't, then this isn't going to. They'll go the opposite way and say they need more 🔫.

murica GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Nah. If Sandy Hook and Columbine and the countless other "incidents" haven't, then this isn't going to. They'll go the opposite way and say they need more 🔫.

murica GIF
It shall be a long term downfall, more incidents will affect tourism which affects their economic growth to an extent. I remember when there was activism to have guns be a daily thing here. People need a license here now fortunately and have to hand in any firearms to the police if its expired or no longer wanted

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
So delulu went for Baguette again? She’s really affected by our baguette. I bet she’d never talk to her one on one in boxes though because she’s doesn’t have the intellect that baguette does and would just end up screaming as usual.
That's what angie does for sure, shouts and screams when called out on her bullshit..she's like a child throwing a temper tantrum!