Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'm sorry but Tezza sat with Racist Angie for months until Angie fed her off and she had absolutely no issue with Angies bullshit racism. But she now has a huge issue with her own friend saying a word that in my opinion doesn't sound like what she's portraying it to be.

It's too early for this s

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
I know!!! Tezza shut it you sat with the biggest t on the app until you were released from contract 😂😂

tezza will be doing this to prove to us all she not got the same sewar pit morals as Angie , do offf

Feb 29, 2024
When you're having to send teachers to school in bullet proof vests you need to take a long hard look at yourselves 🙁
There was a woman on TT and she was in tears as her daughter wanted flashing light shoes/trainers. But the mother was worried if a gunman entered the school and the little girl would be found by her shoes flashing

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Cannot stand MT he just repeats long winded speeches never reaches a point ☝️ and seems to think he is the intellectual one in all convos, when really he's a beg that left morality at the door for a few battles with flangie 😂 when him, miss J etc banter it makes me shrivel in to a husk with how bad it is, I've got more banter from the orange I'm currently peeling 🤣
I cringe at that unfunny pair, they r just awful

Reactions: MMM
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Was in and out of sleep last night but did catch this dug up dead looking t went way too far and didn't think they spoke on kids eternity you troll on the internet your a mother aswell works both ways 🤔
1000070231.jpg 1000070232.jpg

I vaguely remember this.

I definitely called Ali ‘The Hills Have Eyes’ at some point.

Between her and Angie, I don’t know who would make a better horror movie, mutated cannibal serial killer, to be honest.