Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

We messaged a few times back when Alex was accusing me and others in CC, of doxxing Red but as with other creators - I was upfront and said it here. Alex had blocked me and I wanted to confront him but she said they weren’t tight like that. She could be telling porkies 🤥

J loves to put the cat amongst the pigeons and make us go against one another 👹
I did the same with Chole when I was arguing with her in the comments for not calling Alex out after he threatened members of CC. I had a row with her and it went back and forth, She did apologise though.

I think she's trying to cause a divide, I think everyone in here is more switched on than that and wouldn't be so sly or fake.

Feb 29, 2024
Does anyone think that the assassination attempt on trump was staged?
I just feel sorry for whoever the woman is that got shot point blank in the head…. or was it the child who was stood next to her? They have released the info that someone passed away but they haven’t said who!
There was also a woman on sky news describing the type of security at these events and it’s like an airport with the security checks they do, so it would be hard for someone to bring a gun in…. It’s got to be an inside job!!! They said the shooter was on a building and was shot down…. How could that happen? The place was riddled with secret service and military…. And they didn’t think to secure any buildings near by that could have a shooter on top of it? Nah I don’t beleive it one bit! I think the secret service would have covered up the person that died too if it wasn’t so heavily televised!
It’s a shame they missed trump though!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I did the same with Chole when I was arguing with her in the comments for not calling Alex out after he threatened members of CC. (She did apologise though)

I think she's trying to cause a divide, I think everyone in here is more switched on than that and wouldn't be so sly or fake.
They’ve tried this so many times and it did once work but I hope - never again 🙅🏻‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I just feel sorry for whoever the woman is that got shot point blank in the head…. or was it the child who was stood next to her? They have released the info that someone passed away but they haven’t said who!
There was also a woman on sky news describing the type of security at these events and it’s like an airport with the security checks they do, so it would be hard for someone to bring a gun in…. It’s got to be an inside job!!! They said the shooter was on a building and was shot down…. How could that happen? The place was riddled with secret service and military…. And they didn’t think to secure any buildings near by that could have a shooter on top of it? Nah I don’t beleive it one bit! I think the secret service would have covered up the person that died too if it wasn’t so heavily televised!
It’s a shame they missed trump though!
do 💔 I think all this may just secure him the political win, tragedy all round to be honest 😞

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
J is live saying most of cc are nice and speak to her privately??!
Shes taking the piss surely
Wasnt Me Season 2 GIF by The Roku Channel

Feb 29, 2024
Nah. If Sandy Hook and Columbine and the countless other "incidents" haven't, then this isn't going to. They'll go the opposite way and say they need more 🔫.

murica GIF
Exactly! In these situations Americans feel even more entitled to own a gun, under the pretence that they need to protect themselves and their family! When In reality it’s probably mental health help they need to invest in because people of sound mind don’t just get up one day and decide to shoot up a school!

Medusa

They’ve tried this so many times and it did once work but I hope - never again 🙅🏻‍♀️
I won't believe anything until I see receipts, I've never gone on hearsay and I don't intend on changing my ways.

Other than fellow CC members there's only been 2 creators I've spoken with and Chole was one of them, personally I think you can become biased and you start blurring the lines when you get involved with tiktokers.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't think anyone on here has been in her dms rimming her.

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
J is sneaky. She s stirs in comments of lives.
I can remember when Gcrew and Zac were beefing and and Gcrew was saying Zac trying to take red platform blah blah blah.
And J was in his comments agreeing and saying she doesn’t understand how Donna doesn’t see it etc.

Half an hour later she was in zacs being all nice and gifting him🤦🏼‍♀️
She is sly as do! When all that stuff happened with Miss Dread and Zac, J was messaging Zac saying that she never saw any messages wasn't involved etc! Course she did she's her BFF soo sly can't stand her and why anyone would want to be interviewed by that fake cow is beyond me!

Feb 29, 2024
When you're having to send teachers to school in bullet proof vests you need to take a long hard look at yourselves 🙁
All the kids have to go through metal detectors and wear see through back backs! It’s actually crazy! Imagine your child having to practice drills incase of an active shooter! Americans are actually nuts!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
All the kids have to go through metal detectors and wear see through back backs! It’s actually crazy! Imagine your child having to practice drills incase of an active shooter! Americans are actually nuts!
It’s no wonder they have such a high amount, that chose to home school 😟

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
J is sneaky. She s stirs in comments of lives.
I can remember when Gcrew and Zac were beefing and and Gcrew was saying Zac trying to take red platform blah blah blah.
And J was in his comments agreeing and saying she doesn’t understand how Donna doesn’t see it etc.

Half an hour later she was in zacs being all nice and gifting him🤦🏼‍♀️

J had the morals of a sewar rat she is the most calculating beg on this app.

she befriended red to take her platform now that she has squeezed all the subs she can out of that, she has decided to aline with Angie who is more consistent and regular on app.

She's user to working with singular brain cell entitays like dread who fall for her manipulation bull, it's clear from reading CC you guys are never gonna fall for her bollocks!!

do off jay go cry to cockershit about it!!