Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
To be fair reading her thread will be quite triggering, it's about her and her friendship group, lies and them demanding proof she doesn't have for mental illnesses. To me it's quite clear she's an unwell person and the photos I saw were graphic and sad. She seems to not be able to produce any official documents of diagnosis etc, I'm not one to need or want them to see someone's displaying a crisis but the issues seemed to run deep with friends she made on the app. Shes a troubled young girl and it's best we stay away from her.

Oct 24, 2023
Does that Jade one scream and cry like this often? It’s quite disturbing
Yup, he doesn't like her being online because they are in a hostel for being nonces basically. She always reveals the location for attention. Anytime either of them argue one of them make threats to unalive.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Trigger warning ⚠️ made put a light on, she’s desperate for his attention and is threatening to take her own life now. I feel this is a regular occurrence with her . She needs to be away from him and sort her mental health out. This is so triggering to hear the way they talk to each other. They can’t be civil at all. Even asking for a roll up is just pure aggression . Light is back off now

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Not Tam thinking she’s all spiritual 😂😂😭😂 She’s one of the most negative, dark and spiteful people I have ever seen. No love and light will be working with her lmao.
Angry M Night Shyamalan GIF by Apple TV+

Oct 24, 2023
Trigger warning ⚠️ made put a light on, she’s desperate for his attention and is threatening to take her own life now. I feel this is a regular occurrence with her . She needs to be away from him and sort her mental health out. This is so triggering to hear the way they talk to each other. They can’t be civil at all. Even asking for a roll up is just pure aggression . Light is back off now
It's a regular occurrence for them both. They both have charges against children, can't be functioning members of society and are homeless.

Faith

May 25, 2024
Limbo
Gypsy Rose Jodie could've also handed the discord over. She wouldn't mind her woes being aired further but the others might. But crazy julez too