Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I have my own business and I also have it on tiktok. When I see something I want that these begs are selling I add it to my own tt shop and get my partner to buy it through me. So I get the commission not them 😂😂 I don't advertise them through my own business I just add to buy myself. I'm not supporting these begs not one single penny.
I used to do same when I had TikTok shop! All the made by Mitchell & PLouise stuff sell well x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm trying not to say much about the Pearl and Zac situation because I believe you should never be judged for what a member of your family has done.

Are the things her family done twisted and evil? absolutely, and there's no excuse for it, a is a no matter how you look at it or how you try to minimise it, (in my eyes rapists should be handed over to their victim's families) but whatever her family member has done, is down to that individual and you can't hold her responsible for a horrendous and sick thing just because she has the same blood running through her veins.

That's just my take on it, she's still a gobby, racist, homophobic t and she always will be.

Zac's sly and he'll manipulate things to work in his favour, he'll poke away until he can get the reaction he wants, normally until someone snaps and then he'll play the victim or label them as the aggressor.

They're all fs!!
💯 agree with you there, I have questionable family members that I have had to distance myself from as well unfortunately. And in the past I've been judged on what they have done, in fact when I tell people my name to this day i still get judged. So totally behind you on this ❤

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
How much work does Angie expect Eternity to do for nothing? Eternity has to source the base products, customise the products, take the promotional photographs, write the promotional description and then Angie is going to put it up for sale for £2.50.

season 6 episode 25 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Medusa

I totally understand where you are coming from. But with Pearl I have no sympathy whatsoever and I think she deserves everything she gets. She could have come back from the O comment but instead of keeping her head down she then came up with the EDL burger. Because people kept calling her a racist!! She's an adult and should have just ignored it and carried on. But she has carried on, even doing a so called exposure on Zac on her 5pm s FYP show! (Which was basically just to highlight people she didn't like).
She then chose to make comments about Hustle that weren't true. Then with the black face she chose to sit in the box when Gemma and Hustle were called into the box, she did nothing to stop it!
So I feel she deserves everything I might be harsh but instead of taking a step back she then starts threatening people.
I haven't got ANY sympathy for Pearl, I am watching the same thing as everyone else on here so I see the s she says and does.
My first post was about family and why I feel the way I do about it, and it was before i knew Pearl had lied and tried to minimise the a of a young girl, I despise Pearl just as much as anyone else on here I've seen the things she's done and I've called her our on them. Just like many others.

I wish I hadn't of posted what I have until after I had caught up on everything and thats why I did this post which you've commented on, so i could explain I WASN'T defending her, I seriously don't know what else to say.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
How much work does Angie expect Eternity to do for nothing? Eternity has to source the base products, customise the products, take the promotional photographs, write the promotional description and then Angie is going to put it up for sale for £2.50.

season 6 episode 25 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
It won't work at all, the cost of the products alone has gone sky high,cost of postage, even the vinyl that will be used as well will all add up, she would have to charge a fortune for that alone to make a profit never mind the time Eternity puts into making and and posting them. The smaller the order amounts the more cost on Eternity.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It won't work at all, the cost of the products alone has gone sky high,cost of postage, even the vinyl that will be used as well will all add up, she would have to charge a fortune for that alone to make a profit never mind the time Eternity puts into making and and posting them. The smaller the order amounts the more cost on Eternity.
I really hope they try, though.

deer eat GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don't need people to point out the s ive already seen, we are reading the same thread and watching the same pack of fs, so unless someone has anything else they need to voice, I'm off because I don't want to set this place on fire.

Again.. I WASN'T DEFENDING PEARL!!
Art Burn GIF

(Don't stress yourself - we get it. 🫶)

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I don't need people to point out the s ive already seen, we are reading the same thread and watching the same pack of fs, so unless someone has anything else they need to voice, I'm off because I don't want to set this place on fire.

Again.. I WASN'T DEFENDING PEARL!!
I got what you meant, it’s s being judged for your family & what they’ve done