May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
Is it bad that I do really hope Demza is pulling up 🫣🫣
No No No GIF
Martial Arts Fighting GIF by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’ve heard this but unsure how true it is and it’s a wild thing to throw around if it’s not true 😭
Mylan said it a few times (the other day) when she could hear him and she didn’t deny it …she then insulted him and corie told her to go jump off her balcony and asked his Alexa to play jump by girls aloud

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
Anyone who isn't a fan of chomp needs to get to do. Also why do you talk so much about plm? Chomp isn't plm and if you're listening to manda and the cranks with her then you need some serious help
You can't force people to like people, not everyone likes the same person bit of a nob head comment. I'm not the only person who has mentioned the 3 letter worded tramps 🙄

Feb 29, 2024
So Dave had 20 shots last night. Surley pubs don't line 20 shots up for one person 🙄 I don't drink much and when I did I would be dead on 20 shots. Or am I a party pooper

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So Dave had 20 shots last night. Surley pubs don't line 20 shots up for one person 🙄 I don't drink much and when I did I would be dead on 20 shots. Or am I a party pooper
Absolutely no way would a pub line up 20 shots for one person. Surely that's a 1 way ticket to alcohol poisoning. I'd assume he told the bar it was for a tiktok video and they lined up fing water.