Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Hello everyone - sorry to spoil the fun but can anyone do me a new character please? Thank you ❤️

insulting dan levy GIF by CBC

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
TAM I DEMAND AN APOLOGY FOR @Miss Baguette 🥖

I still can’t believe this thundering, fy dough faced do has clearly had a visit from SS and despite apparently always going with proof and evidence just randomly dropped my fing name out of thin fing air.

Sorry I can’t turn bold off it won't work, I only wanted one bold half sentence.

So with zero proof she named me as the person who has rang SS, amongst numerous other things that are also untrue, you truth repelling, festering demonfanny.

If you do ever decide to apologise for falsely accusing me of this, you can take that apology, and shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR RHINO ASS

t.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I still can’t believe this thundering, fy dough faced do has clearly had a visit from SS and despite apparently always going with proof and evidence just randomly dropped my fing name out of thin fing air.

Sorry I can’t turn bold off it won't work, I only wanted one bold half sentence.

So with zero proof she named me as the person who has rang SS, amongst numerous other things that are also untrue, you truth repelling, festering demonfanny.

If you do ever decide to apologise for falsely accusing me of this, you can take that apology, and shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR RHINO ASS

t.
Let it all out baguette 🙈🙈😂😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
The sunflower lanyard is a way to communicate that you have disabilities or may require additional assistance. There is no shame in wearing one. It wasn't just a fad during COVID that people took advantage of; it's a legitimate resource.

And, if anyone does need one, they still have them for free in Tesco (ask at customer services). Within the last week I have done this and been given them for someone I know. You can also ask at Tesco Express tills, but I haven't tried that lately.

They are available to purchase on Amazon and eBay etc. There is also the Hidden Disability website, but if you just want a lanyard it gets very expensive with the shipping costs.
I ordered a key off Amazon so I can use disabled toilets. With having agoraphobia/anxiety I find it stressful if the toilets are on a different level. Gives me the option to use a closer toilet if needed. I did wear a lanyard during covid only because using a face mask would increase my panic attacks.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I ordered a key off Amazon so I can use disabled toilets. With having agoraphobia/anxiety I find it stressful if the toilets are on a different level. Gives me the option to use a closer toilet if needed. I did wear a lanyard during covid only because using a face mask would increase my panic attacks.
I really appreciate my radar key, especially not being able to walk too quickly. My grandson has one, he can’t cope with hand dryers in public toilets, they literally set a meltdown off xx

Jun 1, 2024
Everywhere
Pineapple, Fiesty, Sally, Daisy and more were all part of the same discord and they would watch Angie’s live via cam 2 and commentate on there. I had noticed a fall out between her and Daisy a week ago when they were rowing on Angie’s live, but then saw Sally slating Fiesty yesterday in a live, saying she doesn’t hang out with them anymore. A shame as at least 3 of them are very well suited to each other.

1000030923.png