Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Whoever the 6 people are for the website of Hayley put a post code in it which is a street 🤦‍♂️

I saw that - unsure if they've accidentally doxxed themselves or attempted to dox Hayley, I've no idea where she's from.

I'm watching Luke the judge for a bit of FYP catch-up (The shame 😭) and an account called 'Truck cheat' keeps spamming that she's a wrongun, I bet he's one of the weirdos behind that page he's being dead persistent with it even tho the comments are telling him to shut up

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
It has come to my attention that someone has took it upon themselves to create a website about Hayley Comet. Targeting this woman ALONE is cruel enough, to bring her kids into it is a whole new level of vile finess. :mad:

Seriously, these trolls need to get a grip. Go outside, touch some grass (or smoke it if that tickles your fancy) and find something better to do with their finite time on this planet.
Wtaf..there are some sick weirdos out there.
Poor Hayley

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
That’s crazy. I swear some gps can be a night mardy fers. If you’re not under a consultant, try and get your gp to refer you as well. I’m under trauma and orthopaedic. Like you I’m on gabapentin but it doesn’t really work for me anymore. I’m getting a nerve block injection next week. Which I’m praying gives some relief.
pain management from another hospital called me back and has given me a number to try next Monday,nurse is on holiday and so is my pain nurse. My gp called me an hour ago and said the hospital had been in touch with her and said do meds as per discharge letter 😭 but she said she’ll take my word for it and give me what I’ve said. I’m still gonna try and get that in writing from the nurse as I didn’t imagine it and my husband was there. Oh my lord my lovely,your pain must be awful to get the nerve block,my cousin got that and it gave her relief for a short period. I hope it helps you 🩷

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
pain manageable from another hospital called me back and has given me a number to try next Monday,nurse is on holiday and so is my pain nurse. My gp called me an hour ago and said the Bogor in touch with her and said do meds as per discharge letter 😭 but she said she’ll take my word for it and give me what I’ve said. I’m still gonna try and get that in I writing from the nurse as I didn’t ima is and my husband was there. Oh my lord my lovely,your pain must be awful to get the nerve block,my cousin got that and it gave her relief for a short period. I hope it helps you 🩷
If you keep having problems with your meds get in touch with PALS they have been brilliant for me

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
That’s crazy. I swear some gps can be a night mardy fers. If you’re not under a consultant, try and get your gp to refer you as well. I’m under trauma and orthopaedic. Like you I’m on gabapentin but it doesn’t really work for me anymore. I’m getting a nerve block injection next week. Which I’m praying gives some relief.
Oh I wish nerve blocks worked for me 😢 they even put one in my leg during surgery, with local, and I was still screaming. It appears I’m IV morphine resistant and nerve blocks don’t help. They believe it’s an absorption issue linked to Ehlers Danlos 🤦‍♀️

Edited to say : my friend had amazing results from nerve block Injections x