Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Been off most the day so just trying to catch up with what’s going on, so what’s angies thoughts on zihanna she was in life with Lou’s lives most nights (whilst also been in angies) talking about jay slater even cam2in Hayley, they found friends social pages. They came up with all kinds.i don’t think she once told zihanna she didn’t agree with it.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I don't think Haley should be baring the brunt of public outrage, so many people got swept anyway with conspiracy theories. It's not like she's the only person who covered the topic.

Im guilty of thinking the situation looked sketchy and laughing at the odd meme. 🤷

I do think moving forward True crime pages should consider not covering live ongoing cases, it's happened twice now with Nicola Bulley/Jay Slater, families have been scrutinised and hurt.

It's human nature to speculate - it's just moved from the inside walls of our homes and onto the internet.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Thank god you’re here! I need some Judas opinions as you’ve been pretty spot on!
I stated my opinion on Hayley months ago and it still stands. All the situations being discussed aren't the particular situation that I had an issue. Iv never drew much attention to it because I'm not getting jumped on by her fans or being forced into boxes. I also don't want to give Angie anymore fuel to harass Hayley.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Who is flangie to be saying Hayley cashes out on missing people?

Flangie cashes out by abusing her own mother! Flangie cashes out by being a narcissist and manipulating her viewers by creating fake scenarios and drama!
Flangie cashes out by accusing ricksta of kidnapping her!
Oh, and let’s not forget Flangies new fwwiend Rhino who cashes out by giving fraudulent tarot card readings!

do off Ang you stinky fing Flange!

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I stated my opinion on Hayley months ago and it still stands. All the situations being discussed aren't the particular situation that I had an issue. Iv never drew much attention to it because I'm not getting jumped on by her fans or being forced into boxes. I also don't want to give Angie anymore fuel to harass Hayley.
I remember your views on previous situations.

I have never really watched Hayley, it’s not my kind of content.

I don’t like the hypocrisy in Angie’s live, but I’ve come to expect it!

Get well soon ❤️

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Just saw someone I know announce their pregnancy online , she’s 3 weeks pregnant. I find that extremely early and I’m scared something could go wrong . I’d never announce a pregnancy until at least 12 weeks. I know everyone is different but 3 weeks! The sperm has literally just his the egg 🥚

Trigger Warning*

No hate at all, and whilst I understand your point completely, I have a different side of it.
It’s sort of an unwritten rule (and has been for years), that when we find out we’re pregnant we should all keep it a secret until the 12 week scan. I did it myself. On the flip side of the coin, 1 in 4 women will sadly miscarry. Myself included 4 times. 3 of those were before 12 weeks. I saw a post from someone once that said they felt like their baby wasn’t acknowledged and her loss wasn’t understood as people didn’t know about the pregnancy, and that hit home to me. Sadly whatever is going to happen, will happen regardless ( in most cases). I changed my opinion at that point.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don't think Haley should be baring the brunt of public outrage, so many people got swept anyway with conspiracy theories. It's not like she's the only person who covered the topic.

Im guilty of thinking the situation looked sketchy and laughing at the odd meme. 🤷

I do think moving forward True crime pages should consider not covering live ongoing cases, it's happened twice now with Nicola Bulley/Jay Slater, families have been scrutinised and hurt.

It's human nature to speculate - it's just moved from the inside walls of our homes and onto the internet.
It's true, now instead of discussing it over the TV news or in the pub over a few pints, it's discussed in public with the confidence of being in private. It's going to be unpopular, but I think people need to just get over it. You will never stop people having their opinion, theories, conspiracies and it is impossible to stop them from airing them in public due to the amount who (like Angie) say "free speech! If it's in the public domain then I will speak about it.". It's hurtful in countless ways to people directly involved and those who simply resonate with the situation, but it's the way society is now.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Let’s not forget though luv, you were the first to bring notice to a possible photo safety issue on some random account and made sure she was checked on 🩵

That Angela, is how you dislike someone’s actions but still do the moral and good thing.