Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s showing the stuff she has said while making money talking about Winchester and JoJo for example
I was under the impression their families specifically asked for them to stop being mentioned on social media. I don't think dragging other families tragedies into the forefront again just to highlight Angies behaviour is sensible.

Angies behaviour isn't newly shocking. It's the exact same stuff everyday. She'll love any backlash from this.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm gonna say this... humans are curious, that's how we were wired to be, to be inquisitive and allow our brains to make sense of situations. But theres a way of doing so in cases that are open and especially raw... be considerate of the family, provide the evidence but it's not bad to be intrigued and wonder the outcome and conclusions. The police work the same but at a professional level, they look at all the different options and variables to come to a conclusion. Hayley uses her degree knowledge to implement a level of education and awareness to the general public and spread insight to people who potentially didn't know about these things. In regards to gifts its about individual morals and ethics, I personally wouldn't want gifts on because I morally like to educate through my own knowledge and because I work but that's me

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It’s showing the stuff she has said while making money talking about Winchester and JoJo for example
Yes exactly she sat on her platform talking about Jojo even though her family begged people to stop speaking about her as well as Winchester. Lets not forget about the inquisitor and her lives talking about him with her gifts on. She dragged that out for weeks.

I wonder how Lucy Haugheys victim felt when Angie let her speak about him, his family and promote her book on her live all whilst her gifts were on.

So many more to name I just dont have the energy tonight ... she is trash.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m late to this party but is this really about Hayley doing lives on Jay when about 98% of the population had their own opinion on what was happening in that situation

🤯
Nope it's really about Hayley having nearly 8k in her live last night whilst Angie had about 600. That's what this really boils down too.

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
I was under the impression their families specifically asked for them to stop being mentioned on social media. I don't think dragging other families tragedies into the forefront again just to highlight Angies behaviour is sensible.

Angies behaviour isn't newly shocking. It's the exact same stuff everyday. She'll love any backlash from this.
Oh I wasn’t aware of that thank you for informing me I’ll just mention she has held lives without saying names