Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I Cant Stand Her Amazon Studios GIF by ThePeopleWeHateAtTheWedding

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Rich wanting to address me. I said no. Mate you come for us so expect it back. Yes I don't like you. I don't care who likes you and if we share mutual lives. You could be a nice man but you came 1st talking waffle on us while bitching on a live about us. Do you see the irony.

I refuse the coffee offer and ill always have CC backs over potato heads 😊

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Rich wanting to address me. I said no. Mate you come for us so expect it back. Yes I don't like you. I don't care who likes you and if we share mutual lives. You could be a nice man but you came 1st talking waffle on us while bitching on a live about us. Do you see the irony.

I can’t stand the prick,he goes k about people wasting their time on tiktok while he’s on it constantly,even while on holiday. do off you gimp

Nov 10, 2023

What did he say about us? I had a weird vibe from him the other day.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Who the hell is Rich 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hayley covered the murder of the most beautiful little girl of only 2 years old, a close family friends little girl. I have to say, she was so respectful and showed huge empathy. She was factual only, and offered an opinion, which all are entitled to (which was even suggested by media). She then gave an update when the trial was over, THEN went hard on the people responsible. I and I know family saw her video, were all grateful for her sensitivity, and all felt it needed to be heard x