Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m not a fan of true crime, it can be immensely triggering for me personally but that’s my issue. I just don’t engage, same way I don’t watch multiple other types of content, like sport.

You’re right, humans are naturally curious and often our morbid curiosity can lead us to such content and discussions. It’s also much more accessible in the age of the internet but “water cooler talks” have always happened, even before dial up.
👏👏👏 There's a reason why true crime is such a big genre. I fully appreciate why some folks dislike it, can't stomach it or find it too upsetting, but unless I'm shoving graphic photos literally in your face while you're just trying to buy some chocolate in Tesco - STFU. Scroll on, change the channel, don't buy the book. Whatever. You not liking it is not my problem.

Just to clarify I am using the "royal you" and it is not directed at you specifically, @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 . Please don't come for me - I'm all ready living on borrowed time since I worked out how to tag Judas. 😭🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
👏👏👏 There's a reason why true crime is such a big genre. I fully appreciate why some folks dislike it, can't stomach it or find it too upsetting, but unless I'm shoving graphic photos literally in your face while you're just trying to buy some chocolate in Tesco - STFU. Scroll on, change the channel, don't buy the book. Whatever. You not liking it is not my problem.

Just to clarify I am using the "royal you" and it is not directed at you specifically, @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 . Please don't come for me - I'm all ready living on borrowed time since I worked out how to tag Judas. 😭🤣
I did realise 🤣

Wait until her strength is back, she is inevitable 👹

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
We say the worst of the worst?

Are they for real? fing frosty is currently in her chat, Kesh who regularly tells people to get graped is always in her chat. I could be here all night listing all the s she has done and said.. the fing cheek of them bellends.

do up Angie you dusty old wrinkly alcoholic HAG excuse of a woman! If tiktok ended tomorrow you would have NO ONE do you think any of those idiots in your lives would give you a second thought? 🤣🤣🤣 it would just be you and your bottle of wine.

Lynz you are a desperate ugly whiney fing dog. You look like you smell like cheese 🧀 I cringe when I hear your whiney manipulating voice "OH ANGIE, OH angie oh angie" Angie doesn't even fing like you, shes sick of you being a miserable b. The only degree you have is in being a little doormat lick arse.

Now there you go, you wanted bad comments.

Sexy Sunglasses GIF by Satisfaction