HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Bun delulu and her many wrinkles
IMG_6369.png
This reminds me I must suggest Angie puts cheese graters on her tiktok shop

Great Job GIF by Dietz & Watson

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I remember when Lynz first came about Angie and she dared to join Connors box after the big QueenG fallout (think that's her name) and Angie threw a massive strop 🤣🤣 and demanded she be blocked.
Lynz jumped down out of the box immediately with her tail between her legs and crawled AND I MEAN Crawled back to Angie.

Imagine being that desperate.

Medusa

I’m not a fan of true crime, it can be immensely triggering for me personally but that’s my issue. I just don’t engage, same way I don’t watch multiple other types of content, like sport.

You’re right, humans are naturally curious and often our morbid curiosity can lead us to such content and discussions. It’s also much more accessible in the age of the internet but “water cooler talks” have always happened, even before dial up.
My views are similar to yours but you've put them way better than I can.
I have strong opinions on it, mainly because I don't agree with anyone speaking about missing/dead children or adults in front of thousands, when their families are going through one of the most heartbreaking things they'll ever experience.

I watched the damage people on social media caused Nicola Bully's grieving family and the finger pointing and the false speculations were disgusting, so I refuse to watch or take part in it.
Sorry but thats how I feel about it, leave it up to the experts is my take on it because you can hinder a case and give false information that your viewers will run with.
- but I also don't agree with anyone's children being targeted because of what their parents choose to do on an app.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My views are similar to yours but you've put them way better than I can.
I have strong opinions on it, mainly because I don't agree with anyone speaking about missing/dead children or adults in front of thousands, when their families are going through one of the most heartbreaking things they'll ever experience.

I watched the damage people on social media caused Nicola Bully's grieving family and the finger pointing and the false speculation were disgusting, so I refuse to watch or take part in it.
Sorry but thats how I feel about it, leave it up to the experts is my take on it because you can hinder a case and give false information that your viewers will run with.
- but I also don't agree with anyone's children being targeted because of what their parents choose to do on an app.
With all you’ve been through my darling, I absolutely don’t blame you in the slightest and think you’ve put it perfectly 💔

Many will share this same view, especially those who can empathise with the victims/families 🥹

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Follow up to my previous post (Because I know it'll get taken out of context!) There is NOTHING wrong with working in retail. There is NOTHING wrong with working and paying TAX (The very tax that pays your PIP Angie 👀 )

It was the irony of Angie and the box's trying to play down working in retail whilst Lynz is sat there , who works in retail. 😂😂😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Follow up to my previous post (Because I know it'll get taken out of context!) There is NOTHING wrong with working in retail. There is NOTHING wrong with working and paying TAX (The very tax that pays your PIP Angie 👀 )

It was the irony of Angie and the box's trying to play down working in retail whilst Lynz is sat there , who works in retail. 😂😂😂
It made sense, I love a good bit of irony 🤣