Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Police have gone. One of our local councillors has just been speaking on this live stream. It's still really loud outside. Fireworks going off and people driving about like loony tunes

Must be really scary tbh x

I seen this too late 😭😭😭

Sorry Watch Out GIF by Laff
It's ok their reposts have been removed 🤞 it really did look like 1 of gracies posts harmlessly done i guess

Medusa

Hide Mary 🤣
🤎🩵🤎
Mrs D, I'm gonna be honest, it was aimed at unicorn, I just think if you've sat and supported the people you're calling out because the tables have turned and you're on the receiving end of their s, I have very little sympathy, because they found it funny and went along with it, when it happened to countless others.
Sorry everyone I'm trying to behave, promise. 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
🤎🩵🤎
Mrs D, I'm gonna be honest, it was aimed at unicorn, I just think if you've sat and supported the people you're calling out because the tables have turned and you're on the receiving end of their s, I have very little sympathy, because they found it funny and went along with it, when it happened to countless others.
Never behave! Never!

Making cupcakes for my friends little ones leavers party my heart been on edge that whole bloody time watching that and my flat feels like its a 1000°. Sending prayers and heeling too the little baby thankfully no one else has been hurt i honestly thought that bus was going to explode with little one's surrounding it 😪

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
🤎🩵🤎
I think that’s a fair point to be honest luv and one I think Unicorn could and should answer because I do think she’s changed. I find TikTok can sometimes deal out it’s own karma, just waiting on Ang’s 🤞🏼

You don’t need to apologise, we like it spicy here 👹

Medusa

I think that’s a fair point to be honest luv and one I think Unicorn could and should answer because I do think she’s changed. I find TikTok can sometimes deal out it’s own karma, just waiting on Ang’s 🤞🏼

You don’t need to apologise, we like it spicy here 👹
You're probably right and maybe if she does explains then my opinion might change, but I wouldn't expect anyone to explains themselves just because I don't agree with something. 🩵

Yeah, but there's spicy and then there's sting yourself because you've had too much spice. - I think there's probably a better way to describe it. 🤣😭

Last edited: