Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Absolutely it taints the lens, but we are all human are we not?

And as for the baiting, is this not done by some in here in the comments section on TT? I was interested to see what else would be said with extremely limited information on me as a person, I will say I was pleasantly surprised to see that there is zero tolerance on talking about someone as a parent etc.

As for cards marked, again perception is reality that either changes other time or it doesn't sometimes we can impact that perception sometimes we can't
It's quite simple really; if you don't like what you see do off, then do off some more.

Simple init.

🥦

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Ideally Alex and people like him should not be on social media. Unfortunately noone will take that away from them. So if he has to be on tt then the comments is the only place he should be.

It blows my mind how Alex and people like him do not see what they are, what they do wrong, why they are constantly called out for their s. HOW are they actually that deluded, HOW do they lack ALL self awareness!! Do they actually believe what they are saying?

He IS vile
He IS disgusting
He IS a wrongun
He IS a predator
He IS a major t
The point of no return was the dick pics.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ideally Alex and people like him should not be on social media. Unfortunately noone will take that away from them. So if he has to be on tt then the comments is the only place he should be.

It blows my mind how Alex and people like him do not see what they are, what they do wrong, why they are constantly called out for their s. HOW are they actually that deluded, HOW do they lack ALL self awareness!! Do they actually believe what they are saying?

He IS vile
He IS disgusting
He IS a wrongun
He IS a predator
He IS a major t
He's too far up his own sphincter to be self aware enough to see that he is his own problem, if he wasn't such a bigoted and egotistical, mansplaining, misogynistic, racist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, basement dwelling, gaslighting, narcissistic, petri dish of bacteria he might be able to tell that he causes 100% of the issues that he has.

People like Brigham have a very skewed view of themselves and others which is why he always thinks things are everyone else's fault when it's him that's to blame. I'd hazard a guess that he was the type that threw tantrums if he wasn't allowed to win at every single game (let's face it, he probably still does.)

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
He's too far up his own sphincter to be self aware enough to see that he is his own problem, if he wasn't such a bigoted and egotistical, mansplaining, misogynistic, racist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, basement dwelling, gaslighting, narcissistic, petri dish of bacteria he might be able to tell that he causes 100% of the issues that he has.

People like Brigham have a very skewed view of themselves and others which is why he always thinks things are everyone else's fault when it's him that's to blame. I'd hazard a guess that he was the type that threw tantrums if he wasn't allowed to win at every single game (let's face it, he probably still does.)
Absofuckinglutely

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Does anyone think Shine is Frankie flanges old mod, it's deffo a young female they are extremely immature, using U for you is very childish 🤔
I use U, I am aware so don't use it here so I look cleverererer than I am. I'm too lazy to type you and a lot of other words that can be shortened. I'm not childish or immature, just lazy, but I'll take the young female part so thank you 😁😁😁 I also actually still use lol a lot 😂😂😂 I'm so cringe!!!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I use U, I am aware so don't use it here so I look cleverererer than I am. I'm too lazy to type you and a lot of other words that can be shortened. I'm not childish or immature, just lazy, but I'll take the young female part so thank you 😁😁😁 I also actually still use lol a lot 😂😂😂 I'm so cringe!!!
I only use it when I say 'No, u' to be annoying 😂😂

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I personally very much enjoy using typeslang but with heavy irony. Fo sho 😎