Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 17, 2024
earth
Angie I’ve tried to comment on your drunken live but I got muted.
You preach about the app being a 13 plus app. But you find it acceptable to be a drunken mess to be live to the point of not even being capable to speak. You speak on your niece hearing people speak on true crime. So is it ok she hears her aunt saying she’s had sex with her uncle (your made up brother) her grandad (your dad) and the dog? Is it ok for her to hear her aunt speak about being forced into having an abortion ? What about her hearing how you claim her nan is a racist (your mum) what about her seeing you self harm is that ok her seeing that. But you want to target others for speaking about crime that is on the news daily. Talking of crime here in the Uk insisting hate on others is classed as a hate crime which you do on a regular basis, like tonight(which I managed to record) obviously for evidence for the police. I honestly suggest you stop your Bollox.

Last edited:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Angie I’ve tried to comment on your drunken live but I got muted.
You preach about the app being a 13 plus app. But you find it acceptable to be a drunken mess to be live to the point of not even being capable to speak. You speak on your niece hearing people speak on true crime. So is it ok she hears her aunt saying she’s had sex with her uncle (your made up brother) her grandad (your dad) and the dog? Is it ok for her to hear her aunt speak about being forced into having an abortion ? What about her hearing how you claim her nan is a racist (your mum) what about her seeing you self harm is that ok her seeing that? But you want to target others for speaking about crime that is on the news daily. I honestly suggest you stop your Bollox.
Screenshot this Angie. I'm sure the police would love to see your antics!!!

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Everybody wave to Flangie, she's taking screen shots
angel posing GIF by Big Brother Canada

May 17, 2024
earth
Screenshot this Angie. I'm sure the police would love to see your antics!!!
Yes please do Angela I give you full permission to take this to the police they can contact me at any point and I’ll happily skip to my police station with the proof of my accusations I have made. Along with a whole lot more. You will not have to waste your time getting people to track my IP.