Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
But.. wasn’t Yvonne in PLM?

IMG_5957.png
No Miss Baguette she wasn't. She only joined the plm discord and stayed on the outskirts and only listened to voice chats. God don't be so silly.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I know nothing of who's_lying or her agenda. But every single 1 of them hypocritical women in serenas live were/are besties with badgyalsqueak, what group was she in again? I forgot 🙄
Exactly! She was even called the plm Nanna. I have no issues with Yvonne but the hypocrisy is just unbelievable. Tam is another example, Kat... the list goes on.

I havnt really watched whos lying, maybe once or twice so I don't know much about her but the one thing I have learned watching this group is they turn on each other faster than than whiplash.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I was bored so I pierced my ear 😂 used my Amazon quick piercing gun. That’s what k got my hairdresser to use on the top piercing of the group of 3
Omg you just reminded me I bought 5 pre loaded piercing guns from SHEIN despite being strongly against piercing guns.

But now I want to go and do a piercing because why not?

When you press it is it spring loaded or do you have to push it through yourself?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Omg you just reminded me I bought 5 pre loaded piercing guns from SHEIN despite being strongly against piercing guns.

But now I want to go and do a piercing because why not?

When you press it is it spring loaded or do you have to push it through yourself?
That’s the same ones I bought but from amazon. You need to press hard. I pierced my other ear too, the other day as the hole had closed

Medusa

Guys asks Ellie why she contacted me to post everything she had on mamma K and Miss Red in here.

Then when I did post it, she would read it and her story kept changing so i had to edit my posts.
At first she had receipts and then her story changed, she also said she couldn't deal with the backlash and didn’t involve herself in drama, yet she seems to be in the centre of it.

Yep, I made a complete cock of myself that day, when I posted all that s about Mama k having a gun, and how Papa D had a fatuation about killing and harming people, Oh and lets not forget, the story where Miss Red was responsible for leaking EQs childhood trauma of when her mother tried to drown her, and It all turned out to be BULLSHIT.

I could say so much more, but I won't bore you all, most of you will probably remember. There you go, that's my experience of Little pink Buddha.
Last Man Standing Halloween GIF by Laff

Last edited: